• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi all.

Please see Title for details. Best price I could find anywhere for Borderlands 2 (let alone including Borderlands 1 GOTY with it). Use coupon code GFDMAR20 for an extra 20% off to bring the price to $23.99

LINK

Credit to chainchomp12 on reddit

Enjoy!

GameFly
See GameFly coupons that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Borderlands Collection
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems like a good deal came here to post it, but noticed you already had. Borderlands 2 alone was $19.20 a few days ago at greenmangaming for comparison.

Looks like GameFly is 5% CashBack as well.

Went ahead and bought it, nice that it's just part of steam, and I can get it whenever.

Yeah it does. I may buy it. I don't know much about the game but it seems to be fairly popular? I still don't understand the DLC model though. Will I be at some sort of disadvantage if I don't buy the extra DLC for Borderlands 2?

Dfshortguy26 said:   Yeah it does. I may buy it. I don't know much about the game but it seems to be fairly popular? I still don't understand the DLC model though. Will I be at some sort of disadvantage if I don't buy the extra DLC for Borderlands 2?

No, it's just extra "stuff". I played through Borderlands 2 without any of it and the game was great.

dang

want Borderlands 2 but I already got #1 on sale

lordoffire said:   dang

$24 bucks for #2 is worth it IMHO...plus if you don't have the B1 + DLC....the DLC gives you quite a bit of extra playability after you finish the game.

ezwrighter said:   lordoffire said:   dang

$24 bucks for #2 is worth it IMHO...plus if you don't have the B1 + DLC....the DLC gives you quite a bit of extra playability after you finish the game.

GOTY

someone want to buy a gifted copy of #1?

lordoffire said:   ezwrighter said:   lordoffire said:   dang

GOTY

someone want to buy a gifted copy of #1?

I'd be interested. I bought the collection but would be interested in your #1 for my buddy. Pm me if you wanna get rid of it

not working for me. is it too late?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014