• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was in Big Lots today, they gave me coupons for 20% off on March 3. coupon says friends and family sale, extended hours until 10pm.

Member Summary

Big Lots 20%
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Waiting~~~~

BUZZ CLUB get first shot on Sat from 4PM to Close w/buzz club card.

then all day Sunday for all, with coupon which should be available to print out from their website soon.

Thanks OP

There was something wrong with their registers or the software...my store took off 20% twice, total of 36% off. Thanks Big Lots !

NM

2 day event

SlamminMOFO said:   Tomorrow is the 3rd
Today is the 2nd ! Also, today Big Lots had a 20% off event starting at 4PM for Buzz Club members. Tomorrow the 3rd is 20% off with a coupon.

Is it true they give seniors 40% discount..... Read that some where ... Didn't know if someone ke
New for sure?

homersaysdoh said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Tomorrow is the 3rd
Today is the 2nd ! Also, today Big Lots had a 20% off event starting at 4PM for Buzz Club members. Tomorrow the 3rd is 20% off with a coupon.

Ya.. I saw that and edited my post before you posted. Thanks anyway.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014