• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thanks to AlphaWolf from SD.

* Updated the post since direct link to the coupon gives the same coupon code.

1. Search for "hammermill $25 coupon" without quotes from google and click/redeem the coupon from one of the results (top hits)

2. Add this to cart.

3. Remove the $5 coupon.

4. Add the redeemed coupon and checkout.

You can also print the coupon for in-store use. If you can ask the store to PM the online price and use the coupon, you will have it for $3.99 + tax.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Case of HammerMill Copy Plus Copy Paper
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
still haven't received mine....ordered on the 28th...

pryan67 (Mar. 09, 2013 @ 6:58a) |

I got mine the next day. The Staples driver said he'd been delivering lots of them.
Time for you to verify your order.

lilewis (Mar. 09, 2013 @ 7:11a) |

yep...I checked online to make sure it was there....checked credit card, it was charged

pryan67 (Mar. 09, 2013 @ 7:26a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Couldn't get it to work?

Having trouble with this one. Has anyone been able to get this to work? I would love it if it did.

Does not work.

Didn't work. Says the coupon has already been redeemed.

Coupon in the center says Hammermill CopyPlus Paper

bottom says Staples CopyPlus Paper

And the code appears to be one time use type

I did get an eMail with this

$25 OFF

Staples® 8.5" x 11" multipurpose paper, 10-ream case.*

Item no. 513096. Limit 1 case per customer. While supplies last.

Associate scan UPC before completing sale:

Coupon Code: 44640

*Valid through 3/2/13 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Staples 8.5" x 11" multipurpose paper, 10-ream case, item no. 513096. Limit 1 case per customer. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Try searching for "hammermill $25 coupon" without the quotes in google and click the coupon link from there.

dogi said:   Try searching for "hammermill $25 coupon" without the quotes in google and click the coupon link from there.

Worked for me!!!
Thanks!

$9.53 shipped to me!!

dogi said:   Try searching for "hammermill $25 coupon" without the quotes in google and click the coupon link from there.

Did it this way and sure enough it worked. Thanks OP. Great deal. $9.55 shipped to store.

$10.59 shipped to home. Thanks dogi.

It works but had to go over to sd to read the thread to get it to work.
Thank you SD/rushe.

Edit: I see while i was read at sd
op and others posted the info rushe posted.

Kaadamson said:   Couldn't get it to work?

Ok, it works! Thanks posters for the hints on getting it to go through!

got one for just under $10! Thanks for posting this!

$10.59 shipped to home. Thanks dogi.

I just opened my last ream from a previous deal so this was just in time! Awesome deal! Thanks a bunch, OP!

Thanks!
$9.49 shipped to my home.

After searching google for the code, it had a format like 123456789123456**
You need to copy and paste only the numbers...yes, seems obvious, but may help someone.

Yep, I had to go the google route, and try a couple times, but I was able to get it to work. Thanks OP!

Is this paper any better than the Staples brand, 2 5 ream cases for free after rewards and coupon

Thanks OP,
Had to try a few times also but got it on the third. Shipped to home for Friday for $9.53.

Ordered one case for $9.60
Thanks OP

in 4 1 - thnx

Really dont know what im going to do with so much paper but thanks op! $9.73 Shipped.

Is their site down? I can't complete my order for $9.73 I don't want to keep clicking submit because I don't need that much paper!

Thanks got 1. I will donate half to my kid's school.

Got it, thanks! Had a $6.50 rewards coupon so it was under $3 delivered. Nice!

It worked! A case of paper for $9.53 shipped! WOOHOO!

Thanks. Order went through. $9.71 shipped.

Thanks OP. Got one for 9.62.

Got in for one case, too. Worked for me. Thanks, OP.

For some reason, I had to go to my laptop to make it work. $9.73 delivered. Thanks a lot!

Boom works.

Thanks, $9.53 shipped !!!!!

yesidonoitall said:   Is this paper any better than the Staples brand, 2 5 ream cases for free after rewards and coupon

care to elaborate?

$8.99 to my door, thanks op

thanks op in for 1

hisgranny said:   I just opened my last ream from a previous deal so this was just in time! Awesome deal! Thanks a bunch, OP! Agreed––took me 2.9 years to go through the case from the April 2010 deal on this exact same paper. Thanks OP!

In for 1 case... and also left 9 bags of M&M's in my cart from this morning. Didn't want to pay $9.99 shipping and was waiting for a "filler" to get free shipping. Got 1 case of paper and 9 bags of M&M's:

$26.10 (9 at $2.90/ea) - M&M's Milk Chocolate 19.2 oz bags
$33.99 (1 at $33.99) - 1 Case Hammermill Paper

$60.09 Subtotal
$50.00 Coupons
- $25.00 off case of paper
- $5.00 off $25.00 Cleaning & Break room that was in my coupon wallet (used for the M&M's)
- $20.00 Ink Rewards
$0.71 Tax

$10.80 - Total

And 2.5% FW Cash Back

In for 1 as well. Thanks OP!

Skipping 60 Messages...
lilewis said:   I got mine the next day. The Staples driver said he'd been delivering lots of them.
Time for you to verify your order.

yep...I checked online to make sure it was there....checked credit card, it was charged

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.