• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Yeehaw, thanks OP!! $9.53 delivered.

Thanks OP, This is a very good deal, I am in

Thanks OP! $9.68 shipped.

Thanks OP - $9.72 shipped

I could not make it work, no matter what browser i use.

$9.66 shipped! The best deal I have seen for February so far. Thank you OP!

Worked great. Follow instructions exactly and it should work for you, too.

Thank you OP..^_^..

Thanks OP!! $9.53 shipped. This is the deal of the week!!

What am I missing, the same amount of paper is also free after rewards
2 5 ream boxes

In for one. Save it for the school supply. My two boys both need 5 reams when school start in Aug.
thanks

Subtotal: $33.99
Coupons: -$25.00
Estimated Tax: $0.67
Delivery: $0.00
Total: $9.66
Remaining Balance: $9.66

yesidonoitall said:   What am I missing, the same amount of paper is also free after rewards
2 5 ream boxes
Rewards you then have to spend at a later date. There was a better deal 2/10-2/16. Kiosk order with 2 $25 store coupons with $50 rebate that made the 2 cases FAR. If you paid with rewards there was no sales tax and you got to monetize $50 of rewards.

Thanks Op! Purchased 1 case

Just worked for me. Thanks OP!

Jim

Excellent - Thank you. $9.53

Worked for me! Thanks!

$9.53 shipped to home

I had to manually delete 5 off coupon and copy/paste 25 off coupon code. I then had start check out for 25 to show up

Thank OP, worked like charmed.

Had to jump over here and say thanks to OP dogi and green the thread! Thanks! Ordered and already got my email confirmation for 9.xx shipped to my house.

I call that hot!

$9.55 after tax, delivered. Thanks, OP!

Followed instructions and deal went through flawlessly. Many thanks for the good find!

still working

Took some effort but it worked. Good find!

great. thx

Worked great for me OP! Thx.

NB: You have to REMOVE the $5 coupon, for the $25 coupon to work

Thanks OP!

Worked like a charm. Thanks OP!!!!!!

Followed directions and in for 1 @ $9.55 shipped to home. Thanks!

In for 1 as supply was running low.

in for 1

in 4 1! Thanks OP

thanks so much!

After removing $5 coupon, the price comes down to $8.99. I thought I could get it for $3.99. Isn't it? Isn't it possible to use $5 coupon as well?

Awesome! A case of paper for less than $10 delivered to my house? Doesn't get much better than that! Thanks OP!

Is the deal dead? Each time I click on the coupon, it says that this coupon is unavailable.

Are you allowed to double-dip by doing an online and also an in-store purchase at this price? The 16 digit code I used for my online purchase is different than the 16 digit code that printed on my in-store coupon.... Can I use both ?

Rick424 said:   Awesome! A case of paper for less than $10 delivered to my house? Doesn't get much better than that! Thanks OP!

Free is better, and it has been free after rewards w/free delivery in the past.

chedv said:   Is the deal dead? Each time I click on the coupon, it says that this coupon is unavailable.

I get the same thing

Dead

Coupon temporarily unavailable

Wow ... so many people happy to pay for paper.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014