• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Thanks. Gotta love a deal like this!

yesidonoitall said:   Is this paper any better than the Staples brand, 2 5 ream cases for free after rewards and coupon

Yes this paper cost you a total of $9.

With the deal you mentioned you pay $44 (assuming 10% tax) for the same amount of paper and get $40 credit.

So basically you average a 45% discount on 2 purchases. The paper cost $22 and you get a piece of paper with an expiration date on it that you have to buy something you may not want or need a month later that will retail for $40 but you also get for the average discounted price of $22.

If you are certain you are going to spend $40 at Staples during the certificate validity period and you prefer jumping through those hoops, the rewards offer will save you $5 over this deal.

I prefer to pay the $9 myself.

russellt said:   With the deal you mentioned you pay $44 (assuming 10% tax) for the same amount of paper and get $40 credit.Let's get this out of the way ... yesidonoitall doesn't pay sales tax (lives in OR).

Still worked for me this morning

gopaldasa04 said:   After removing $5 coupon, the price comes down to $8.99. I thought I could get it for $3.99. Isn't it? Isn't it possible to use $5 coupon as well?

No
Your choice
$5 off
or
$25 off

I am so bummed out over the new ink rewards deal......
I have many empties left...
Let's hope OD does not follow suit.....

I kind of agree about the post saying why is everyone so happy to pay for paper, when we often get deals that make it FAR or at least very close to that. But I had to get it anyway just to make the UPS guy earn his pension!!!

Tried for 1 but they say" this coupon temporarily unavailable try back on march 4th".
I did download the coupon but the Staples near me says I can either use the 25 bucks off coupon or they will match the online price but they will not do both.

It is rare to see a whole case FAR. And to get 10 reams of paper individually FAR would take way too much effort/time/postage.

Less than a $1 a ream SHIPPED with no rebate/rewards hassle is a big win in my opinion.

Dotbody said:   It is rare to see a whole case FAR. And to get 10 reams of paper individually FAR would take way too much effort/time/postage.

Less than a $1 a ream SHIPPED with no rebate/rewards hassle is a big win in my opinion.

RE:
It is rare to see a whole case FAR. And to get 10 reams of paper individually FAR would take way too much effort/time/postage.

RE:
Postage

No postage

RE:
Time
A few clciks

RE:
Effort
Very little.

I just returned from using my printed coupon in store. I was able to get the cashier to pricematch the current online offer of $33.99 - $5 instant coupon = $28.99, and then she scanned my printed coupon without problem taking another $25 off. Ended up getting this second case in-store for $4.23 total. ($3.99 + tax)

I had two printed coupons with unique codes, so I plan on going back to use a second coupon in a day or two.

yesidonoitall said:   gopaldasa04 said:   After removing $5 coupon, the price comes down to $8.99. I thought I could get it for $3.99. Isn't it? Isn't it possible to use $5 coupon as well?

No
Your choice
$5 off
or
$25 off

You can in store. They price matched the $28.99 online offer and then scanned my $25 coupon. Got it for $3.99.

A BIG thanks OP!

Was delivered this morning. Now to try to get it up the steps.

arrived this morning--thanks!

FYI, coupon at link now says "Sorry, this offer is temporarily unavailable, please check back on March 4th."

Got it delivered by UPS this evening. Gotta love 2.71 case of paper (had 6.5 rewards to burn).

still haven't received mine....ordered on the 28th...

I got mine the next day. The Staples driver said he'd been delivering lots of them.
Time for you to verify your order.

lilewis said:   I got mine the next day. The Staples driver said he'd been delivering lots of them.
Time for you to verify your order.

yep...I checked online to make sure it was there....checked credit card, it was charged

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014