• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Quadruple Charger
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Dual Charging
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Vertical Induction Charger
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Triple Port Charging
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Bowling Ball for PS
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great find. Gold star for you today.

Reviews of all of these things are pretty bad on Amazon. They take trade-ins for a couple of bucks on each, but I suspect that no UPC will cause them to be unacceptable for trade.

billrubin said:   Reviews of all of these things are pretty bad on Amazon. They take trade-ins for a couple of bucks on each, but I suspect that no UPC will cause them to be unacceptable for trade.

Great...but FAR items are exempt from those rules.

If you don't like it...donate.

Just a heads-up, those move chargers won't work if you have protective skins on your move controllers. And the PS3 controller charger also may not work if you have protective skins on your PS3 controllers.

respdoc said:   billrubin said:   Reviews of all of these things are pretty bad on Amazon. They take trade-ins for a couple of bucks on each, but I suspect that no UPC will cause them to be unacceptable for trade.
Great...but FAR items are exempt from those rules.

If you don't like it...donate.
Except if your plan is to sell them, or trade them in to Amazon as a backup. If they're as crappy as the reviews say, you could be dealing with returns.

billrubin said:   

Except if your plan is to sell them, or trade them in to Amazon as a backup.

I couldn't care less about sleazy resellers.

Like I said, if you end up not liking them...donate/give to a kid or something. I bet they would be more than appreciative.

I don't know why the reviews are bad on those move controllers.
I have used that 4-slot charger for a year (from 1SaleADay I think), it takes no more than 5 sec to sit the controller after you've practiced it a few times and there is a click sound, the LED color will change to red to let you know if it's connected right.

Saw the words CTA and Station in the title and thought that this was some deal about the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA)

CTA Vertical Induction charger for PS3 controllers with AC Adapter

is now:

$49.99
$30.00 after $19.99 rebate card

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014