• Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

BREAKROOM COUPON INFO

Retail Coupon Code: 63643 Valid online or by phone only. Valid 3/3/13-3/9/13 on Staples.com® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330. Not valid in store. Limit 1 per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $50 must be met with cleaning and breakroom purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase.

Get a $15 Visa® prepaid card when you buy $150 or more in Visa® prepaid cards after easy rebate LIMIT 1

Valid March 3 - March 9

Limit 1 rebate per household. Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms and conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are properly of their respective owners. The Visa gift card is issued by Metabank™, member FDIC pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.

NOTE FAER Hammermill RUNS 4 Days only-- SUN TO WEDS
FREE

LIMIT 2
500 sheets, after easy rebate, $6.99 - $6.99 easy rebate = FREE

Valid March 3 - March 6

Plus tax where applicable. Limit 2 rebates per household.
Item: 122408
Model: 105007

•20 lb.
•92 US / 104+ Euro Bright
•Moisture and curl resistant
•Excellent for long-term filing and important papers
•Acid free will not yellow or crumble over time
•99.99% Jam-Free guarantee

FREE a/Easy Rebate $9.99-$9.99 = FREE
LIMIT 2
Staples Photo Paper
Item: 648177
Model: 19898-CC

Photo-quality prints right from your printer.
•4" x 6"
•Glossy finish for everyday photos with the look of true photographic prints
•10.5 mil thickness for the look and feel of a true photograph
•270 gsm
•Specially made to dry fast for smudge-free printing
•Premium photo paper provides long-lasting, professional results

Member Summary

Ream Case
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Go to the rebate center and using the product keyword search put in "visa".

mathfaster (Mar. 13, 2013 @ 6:11p) |

Thanks.

JuNooNi (Mar. 13, 2013 @ 8:53p) |

Edit: oops, wrong thread. Got my $15 check for the Visa card today, though.

metsfan (Apr. 11, 2013 @ 3:06p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Er, another nothing week.

You can make a small MM w/ Rewards if you do 2 photo papers, 2 Hamermill papers, and a half case and use a competitor 10 off 50 and get them to do the price adjustment to the photo papers and not the half case:

9.99x2 + 6.99x2 + 24.99 = 58.95 - 10 = 48.95 + tax, 33.96 back in rebates, 20 back in rewards.

pthor1231 said:   You can make a small MM w/ Rewards if you do 2 photo papers, 2 Hamermill papers, and a half case and use a competitor 10 off 50 and get them to do the price adjustment to the photo papers and not the half case:

9.99x2 + 6.99x2 + 24.99 = 58.95 - 10 = 48.95 + tax, 33.96 back in rebates, 20 back in rewards.

no longer works that way in most stores, competitor coupon savings gets pro rated amongst all items, messing up any farwds items.

Does anyone has experience if buying something online and pay with reward, later return to store, what form of refund will I get? assume that my reward expires after the return date. thanks.

BREAKROOM COUPON INFO

Retail Coupon Code: 63643 Valid online or by phone only. Valid 3/3/13-3/9/13 on Staples.com® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330. Not valid in store. Limit 1 per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $50 must be met with cleaning and breakroom purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase.

This week's (2/24-3/2) $25 off Staples Multipurpose case coupon should work Sunday and Monday, making it FAR (limit 2). Plus $2.50 in rewards, if you don't use rewards to pay. http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBRLGuFB7SHGCB8xDG3NtFLSOLm/...

Also should be able to use 20% off bag coupon on the other FAR stuff. [Edit: nope. that coupon actually does expire on the expiration date]

metsfan said:   This week's $25 off Staples Multipurpose case coupon should work Sunday and Monday, making it FAR (limit 2). Plus $2.50 in rewards, if you don't use rewards to pay. http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBRLGuFB7SHGCB8xDG3NtFLSOLm/...

Also should be able to use 20% off bag coupon on the other FAR stuff.

no, the free bag/20% off coupon will likely expire on Saturday, in ad coupons like that do not have a "grace" period. Typically only the printable website type like the case paper.

Please clarify on the paper, is it free after rewards or rebate? if so, please post the rebate details.

MISTERCHEAP said:   metsfan said:   This week's $25 off Staples Multipurpose case coupon should work Sunday and Monday, making it FAR (limit 2). Plus $2.50 in rewards, if you don't use rewards to pay. http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBRLGuFB7SHGCB8xDG3NtFLSOLm/...

no, the free bag/20% off coupon will likely expire on Saturday, in ad coupons like that do not have a "grace" period. Typically only the printable website type like the case paper.

Please clarify on the paper, is it free after rewards or rebate? if so, please post the rebate details.

I didn't know that about the in-ad coupons. The Staples case is $49.99 - $25 easy rebate, front page of the ad. Same SKU as the $25 off coupon, 513096. So $49.99 - $25 coupon - $25 rebate = -$0.01

metsfan said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   metsfan said:   This week's $25 off Staples Multipurpose case coupon should work Sunday and Monday, making it FAR (limit 2). Plus $2.50 in rewards, if you don't use rewards to pay. http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBRLGuFB7SHGCB8xDG3NtFLSOLm/...

I didn't know that about the in-ad coupons. The Staples case is $49.99 - $25 easy rebate, front page of the ad. Same SKU as the $25 off coupon, 513096. So $49.99 - $25 coupon - $25 rebate = -$0.01

Thanks mets, yeah, they have expired certain coupons on their actual date before (like the 25% in rewards, in ad $5/25, etc) It may scan, not going to swear it won't but guessing it will expire when the ad expires on Sat since it was a direct tie-in with the weekly circular.

On the ream paper, can you do this deal via kiosk? Use the coupon and get the rebates?

MISTERCHEAP said:   On the ream paper, can you do this deal via kiosk? Use the coupon and get the rebates?

No idea. I've never ordered anything via kiosk. The two stores near me don't have customer-accessible ones, and I don't want to deal with talking an employee through it or bothering with it.

metsfan said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   On the ream paper, can you do this deal via kiosk? Use the coupon and get the rebates?

No idea. I've never ordered anything via kiosk. The two stores near me don't have customer-accessible ones, and I don't want to deal with talking an employee through it or bothering with it.

I prefer that method with case paper, I order it and let someone "LUG IT HOME" for me! sometimes I drop ship it to a charity I donate supplies to as well.

MISTERCHEAP said:   pthor1231 said:   You can make a small MM w/ Rewards if you do 2 photo papers, 2 Hamermill papers, and a half case and use a competitor 10 off 50 and get them to do the price adjustment to the photo papers and not the half case:

no longer works that way in most stores, competitor coupon savings gets pro rated amongst all items, messing up any farwds items.

Well, don't send the memo to my store. They still do a price match.

There is a double double HP ink promotion in front page.

Valid March 3 - March 9
¹Standard percent back in Staples Rewards® will be excluded from purchases receiving 20% back. Ink resellers and remanufacturers are strictly prohibited from earning Ink Recycling Rewards. HP toner not included. ²Staples Rewards® membership is FREE. Limit one Staples Rewards® account per person or at any mailing address. Staples Rewards® are issued online monthly when the value of the Reward is at least $10. Rewards expire no less than 60 days after issuance. Monthly balances of less than $10 will roll over each month until the minimum is met for that calendar quarter. If the $10 minimum for the quarter has not been met, the balance will expire at the end of the quarter. ³Valid 3/3/13–3/9/13. Spend $50 on HP ink in one transaction, earn 20% back in Staples Rewards® and earn $4 back in Staples Rewards® per ink cartridge recycled on same day of qualifying purchase for in-store purchases, or within 7 days for delivery purchases. Recycling is not required to earn HP Ink Promotional Rewards. Price eligible for meeting minimum spend requirement is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings and Rewards redemptions and does not include tax or shipping. HP toner purchases are not valid for extra Rewards. Excludes Epson® ink. For full program details, visit staplesrewards.com.

Mr. Cheap, the Visa deal is limit 1 this time vs. limit 10 the last. Just my opinion but I don't think it warrants three exclamation points. Maybe two.

I just received an email stating revisions to the rewards program. As of 3/15/2013 and on members can only receive the usual $2 per cartridge if a minimum $30 ink purchase has been made within the past 180 days.

JamesTKirk said:   Mr. Cheap, the Visa deal is limit 1 this time vs. limit 10 the last. Just my opinion but I don't think it warrants three exclamation points. Maybe two.

yes, agreed, I will de-exclaim the deal! Limit 1 is much less appealing than limit 10.

MISTERCHEAP said:   On the ream paper, can you do this deal via kiosk? Use the coupon and get the rebates?$24.99
after easy rebate, $49.99 - $25 easy rebate = $24.99
Save $25
Valid March 3 - March 9
Limit 2 rebates per household. Available in store or order online and get FREE shipping!

I feel like the double double next week is a bittersweet farewell, before the changes in the recycling program take effect.
Forgive me, I'm nostalg-ink.

hdlz said:   Does anyone has experience if buying something online and pay with reward, later return to store, what form of refund will I get? assume that my reward expires after the return date. thanks.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1157891/

The VISA cards are pretty much a net zero gain right? I mean, they have $13 in fees to purchase and load $150 worth so at best we're $2 ahead?

Item 414600
Model 60392B10000
Visa $100 Gift Card
Additional Fees: $6.95 per card ($5.95 Purchase Fee + $1.00 Shipping Fee)

pthor1231 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   pthor1231 said:   You can make a small MM w/ Rewards if you do 2 photo papers, 2 Hamermill papers, and a half case and use a competitor 10 off 50 and get them to do the price adjustment to the photo papers and not the half case:

Well, don't send the memo to my store. They still do a price match.
It is not the PM being done, it is the way Rewards prorates coupons. Even competitor Qs are prorated against ALL items in the order. It may still work as even with proration you still should get $20 back. Mobile app $10/$50 may still be working next week as well.

anyone know if the $200 gift card will work again?
That has 7.95 activation fee, making it a better mm and you meet the $150 requirement.

ymprncess said:   anyone know if the $200 gift card will work again?
That has 7.95 activation fee, making it a better mm and you meet the $150 requirement.

yes, that is fine for the rebate. but limit 1 this time, not limit 10.

Noahbody123 said:   The VISA cards are pretty much a net zero gain right? I mean, they have $13 in fees to purchase and load $150 worth so at best we're $2 ahead?

Item 414600
Model 60392B10000
Visa $100 Gift Card

not if you get the $200 Prepaid visa, then it's about an $8mm after activation fee, one time $7.-8 fee

goddyben said:   Er, another nothing week.

It still lets us monetize some rewards.

FWIW, the samsung galaxy tab2 7" for 180 is decent....it's roughly same price as day after thanksgiving sale...

LorenPechtel said:   goddyben said:   Er, another nothing week.

It still lets us monetize some rewards.

don't feed the troll!

MISTERCHEAP said:   Noahbody123 said:   The VISA cards are pretty much a net zero gain right? I mean, they have $13 in fees to purchase and load $150 worth so at best we're $2 ahead?

Item 414600
Model 60392B10000
Visa $100 Gift Card

not if you get the $200 Prepaid visa, then it's about an $8mm after activation fee, one time $7.-8 fee

So it depends on finding a $200 value Visa card in the store... is that correct?

McAfee Internet Security 3 user is $5AR,with the 20% off coupon,grace period through Monday, it should turn it into an $8 MM.

mmyk72 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Noahbody123 said:   The VISA cards are pretty much a net zero gain right? I mean, they have $13 in fees to purchase and load $150 worth so at best we're $2 ahead?

Item 414600
Model 60392B10000
Visa $100 Gift Card

So it depends on finding a $200 value Visa card in the store... is that correct?

I don't recall their being a $150 denomination, there's a $100 and $200 increment.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Noahbody123 said:   The VISA cards are pretty much a net zero gain right? I mean, they have $13 in fees to purchase and load $150 worth so at best we're $2 ahead?

Item 414600
Model 60392B10000
Visa $100 Gift Card

The $200 card is not listed on Staples.com. Is that a store only item? Is finding that denomination in store YMMV?

Noahbody123 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Noahbody123 said:   The VISA cards are pretty much a net zero gain right? I mean, they have $13 in fees to purchase and load $150 worth so at best we're $2 ahead?

Item 414600
Model 60392B10000
Visa $100 Gift Card

The $200 card is not listed on Staples.com. Is that a store only item? Is finding that denomination in store YMMV?

it wasn't really YMMV last go round in Nov, only problem was it would sell out quickly cause stores don't carry as many of the $200 cards. of course, finding stock at any given store on any given item has a degree of YMMV on it.

1brooklyn1 said:   McAfee Internet Security 3 user is $5AR,with the 20% off coupon,grace period through Monday, it should turn it into an $8 MM.

again, I wouldn't count on the 20% off coupon working come Sunday, already addressed. YMMV, but I'd guess this one will be deactivated come 3/3

The gift card display isn't something that they stocked too quickly at one of my stores, but when I asked, the manager had several packages of the GCs in the back, she just had to bring them out.

1brooklyn1 said:   mmyk72 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Noahbody123 said:   The VISA cards are pretty much a net zero gain right? I mean, they have $13 in fees to purchase and load $150 worth so at best we're $2 ahead?

Item 414600
Model 60392B10000
Visa $100 Gift Card

I don't recall their being a $150 denomination, there's a $100 and $200 increment.
Buy a variable amount card, load with $150 and pay $6.95 + $1 fee.

Dano

Edit - Changed $200 to $150 - Thanks Nomoney

DanoMcGarret said:   1brooklyn1 said:   I don't recall their being a $150 denomination, there's a $100 and $200 increment.Buy a variable amount card, load with $200 and pay $6.95 + $1 fee.Why variable load of $200 instead of $150?

jebbyjoy said:   I feel like the double double next week is a bittersweet farewell, before the changes in the recycling program take effect.
Is it really Double Double or just Double on ink? Ad indicated just double on ink. T&C link for the ad mentions $4 but I'd bet that's a cut/paste error; note that it also says HP toner excluded, but there's a picture of 2 HP toners.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   jebbyjoy said:   I feel like the double double next week is a bittersweet farewell, before the changes in the recycling program take effect.
Is it really Double Double or just Double on ink? Ad indicated just double on ink. T&C link for the ad mentions $4 but I'd bet that's a cut/paste error; note that it also says HP toner excluded, but there's a picture of 2 HP toners.
Get Michelle as the CSR rep and have her notate that you called so that once they clarify the terms you will get the credit for $4 per cart for buying next week. IMO it is a DOUBLE not a double double. The main page is correct and they screwed up the T&Cs AGAIN for the second week. Note it said $50 of same ink brand as well meaning not only HP.

Skipping 159 Messages...
Edit: oops, wrong thread. Got my $15 check for the Visa card today, though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014