• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples B&M 3/3 to 3/9 $50 ITUNES CARDS for $40 (instant savings, no rebates or gimmicks)see scan from ad.

no limit mentioned. http://www.staples.com/iTunes-Gift-Card-50/product_372442?cm_cat...

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

ITUNES CARDS (35.43kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Nice....If only they did this w/ Amazon cards.

BeanTech said:   Nice....If only they did this w/ Amazon cards.

well Bean, as you did for the Lowes coupons....

just cross out ITUNES and write Amazon on top of the card in sharpie and it should work at Amazon!

MISTERCHEAP said:   BeanTech said:   Nice....If only they did this w/ Amazon cards.

well Bean, as you did for the Lowes coupons....

just cross out ITUNES and write Amazon on top of the card in sharpie and it should work at Amazon!

Nah... Amazon is waaaay too smart for my gimmicks.

Will rewards checks be taken for these or not since they are "gift cards"?

calwatch said:   Will rewards checks be taken for these or not since they are "gift cards"?

Not likely. I know that they cannot be purchased with Staples gift cards.

Do folks buy these to resell as a slight MM or are these purchased primarily for personal use?

elfrozo said:   Do folks buy these to resell as a slight MM or are these purchased primarily for personal use?

Depends...

deal live at Staples B&M

thanks .. just bought 4 .

From Plastic Jungle "For iTunes we pay up to 91.35%"

1brooklyn1 said:   From Plastic Jungle "For iTunes we pay up to 91.35%"

Are you sure? I don't see Plastic Jungle buying iTunes gift card.

Darn, I looked around to see who offered the most CB...by the time I decided on who I would click through: "We're sorry, the following item is out of stock."

bytem3 said:   Darn, I looked around to see who offered the most CB...by the time I decided on who I would click through: "We're sorry, the following item is out of stock."

still available same price in store

mkp3kmp said:   1brooklyn1 said:   From Plastic Jungle "For iTunes we pay up to 91.35%"

I looked at the selling tab.

1brooklyn1 said:   mkp3kmp said:   1brooklyn1 said:   From Plastic Jungle "For iTunes we pay up to 91.35%"

I looked at the selling tab.

"UP TO" which in all liklihood means less than 91.5%.

So if they pay say 85% you would make $2.50 on a $50 card less postage to mail it in. Have fun!

They are back in stock online, but the price is now the original $51.99.

Was able to get CSR on Chat to apply the $10 discount but had to pay "secure" shipping - $ 41.99 after coupon

1 per order - so had to place multiple orders

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014