• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get a Lowe's Gift Card worth up to $1,000 by mail when you buy in-stock or Special Order major appliances $399 or more (before taxes, and before installation, delivery, and extended protection plan fees, if any).

Spend $399 to $498 and get a $30 gift card.
Spend $499 to $798 and get a $50 gift card.
Spend $799 to $1,198 and get a $80 gift card.
Spend $1,199 to $1,498 and get a $120 gift card.
Spend $1,499 to $1,998 and get a $180 gift card.
Spend $1,999 to $2,498 and get a $260 gift card.
Spend $2,499 to $2,998 and get a $300 gift card.
Spend $2,999 to $3,498 and get a $400 gift card.
Spend $3,499 to $5,998 and get a $600 gift card.
Spend $5,999 or more and get a $1,000 gift card.

Register online or by mail. Excludes Dacor®, Electrolux ICON® and Fisher & Paykel® brand appliances. Offer is not valid on clearance items, water heaters or room air conditioners, or previous sales. See customer service associate for details. Lowe's Gift Card will be sent via mail within approximately six to eight weeks of receipt of completed rebate form. Lowe's Gift Card can only be used at Lowe's stores or on Lowes.com. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash unless required by law and cannot be used to make payments on any charge accounts. Gift card redemption will be subject to the terms and conditions at below link.

Offer ends 3/12/2013.

Rebate Form

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Lowes (67.25kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
have had a Samsung dishwasher for 3+ yrs and it cleans fabulously regardless of the detergent. The only annoyance is the... (more)

peas (Mar. 02, 2013 @ 12:04p) |

I used a 10% off coupon at Lowe's for a large purchase about 6 months ago, but can't find that coupon any more? I thoug... (more)

MrPiffle (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 3:59p) |

Yeah, you can get them to email you one here.

MVP9596 (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 4:35p) |

• Also categorized in:

Awesome timing, I have a duplex that needs full appliances for both sides. Thanks

Got my rebate card 2 weeks ago from the promotion in January. I was bummed that it was $50 instead of $80. I paid $802 + tax for a side-by-side fridge, so I should have got an $80 GC. When the fridge got here, there were 2 little dings in the side. They gave me another 10% off for the dings so I guess since it brought the price paid to $720, they only gave me a $50 GC... but I guess it was like getting $130 back thanks to the dings.

How frequently do they run this promo? My house just had a devastating pipe break and I need to replace ALL of the appliances. Unfortunately I won't be able to install them for a few months.

gaijinexpat said:   How frequently do they run this promo? My house just had a devastating pipe break and I need to replace ALL of the appliances. Unfortunately I won't be able to install them for a few months.

Can you order them now and not have them deliver/install it until later?

I need a new dishwasher, but am dismayed that every dishwasher I look at, has bad reviews, or no reviews at all.

9000 said:   I need a new dishwasher, but am dismayed that every dishwasher I look at, has bad reviews, or no reviews at all.
my last 2 dishwasher
samsung with all the bells and whistles that needed rebooted once a week -- there is no switch on it -- had to reset the breaker - it went back
bosch - love it

whatsthisbutton4 said:   9000 said:   I need a new dishwasher, but am dismayed that every dishwasher I look at, has bad reviews, or no reviews at all.
my last 2 dishwasher
samsung with all the bells and whistles that needed rebooted once a week -- there is no switch on it -- had to reset the breaker - it went back
bosch - love it

But how do you know you weren't just unlucky with the Samsung and lucky with the Bosch? What if it turns out that the average Samsung is actually more reliable than the average Bosch, but you happened to get a rare bad Samsung and a rare good Bosch? The only way to tell is by reading all the reviews.

Besides being reliable, what else do you love about the Bosch?

Bought more than 3K of appliances on BF. I know it says, "not applicable for previous purchases" and don't think calling them will help. Can I somehow re-buy them to get this promo and return them (new ones) on the old receipt?

amhidogha said:   Bought more than 3K of appliances on BF. I know it says, "not applicable for previous purchases" and don't think calling them will help. Can I somehow re-buy them to get this promo and return them (new ones) on the old receipt?
Then you wouldn't get BF prices.

BF? It's March of the next year...

Thats like 10% rebate.....unless we r missing something here....

Thats like 10% rebate.....unless we r missing something here....

lion00999 said:   Thats like 10% rebate.....unless we r missing something here....
Yup. Ability to read posting of duplicate posts

djtitati said:   BF? It's March of the next year...
Did I oversleep?

I used this during the last promo. Buying appliances for new house.

I was able to use the 10% off coupon and Discover CashBack also. Haven't even picked up the appliances yet, and about $400 in CashBack already posted to my Discover.

No need for anyone to get bent out of shape or the sarcasm. I asked a straightforward question and there was nothing illegal in my suggestion. It is similar to the common return/rebuy, a rebuy/return and more honest in that you return new/unopened items. Besides many appliances were delivered/installed more than a month later.
There is a reason we have FWF and the FW community. Thanks to folks with actually helpful posts.

lion00999 said:   Thats like 10% rebate.....unless we r missing something here....

If you are flexible on what you buy and can spend near the low end of the high dollar tiers, it's more like a 16% discount, and this can be used with other coupons. I managed to price 10 appliances that I need at $6800 before tax - 10% coupon = 6120 + $1000 store credit and suddenly I've paid $5120 for something that is stickered at $6800. Right at 25% off. The only thing I can't buy are clearance items and a couple of high end brands that I don't really care about. This is a fantastic deal.

amhidogha said:   No need for anyone to get bent out of shape or the sarcasm. I asked a straightforward question and there was nothing illegal in my suggestion. It is similar to the common return/rebuy, a rebuy/return and more honest in that you return new/unopened items. Besides many appliances were delivered/installed more than a month later.
There is a reason we have FWF and the FW community. Thanks to folks with actually helpful posts.

You want a rebate to be retroactive for a purchase you made 3 months ago, seriously?

suezyque said:   amhidogha said:   No need for anyone to get bent out of shape or the sarcasm. I asked a straightforward question and there was nothing illegal in my suggestion. It is similar to the common return/rebuy, a rebuy/return and more honest in that you return new/unopened items. Besides many appliances were delivered/installed more than a month later.

You want a rebate to be retroactive for a purchase you made 3 months ago, seriously?

Actually, its for a purchase he made 4+ months ago, (already steeply discounted), delivered and installed +3 months ago.

Short answer to him is NO, no sarcasm, no shape-bending!

9000 said:   I need a new dishwasher, but am dismayed that every dishwasher I look at, has bad reviews, or no reviews at all.

Just my opinion, but I think people give dishwashers bad reviews because of performance related to the cleaning product they are using. Ever since the govt put restrictions on the sulfates used in detergemt, the dishes don't come out as shiny as before. People blame the dishwashers, when in reality the technology behind them has only gotten better.

Just my opinion, but I think people give dishwashers bad reviews because of performance related to the cleaning product they are using. Ever since the govt put restrictions on the sulfates used in detergemt, the dishes don't come out as shiny as before. People blame the dishwashers, when in reality the technology behind them has only gotten better.

Seems to me the most bang for buck is spending around $3,499. You get a gift card at about 17% value of spending. That's probably the best you can do from this promo. Of course, you could buy enough GCs and grocery stores and get another 6% CB from AMEX Blue, but then again, you might get to the $6k limit quicker.

PsychoFan said:   Get a Lowe's Gift Card worth up to $1,000 by mail when you buy in-stock or Special Order major appliances $399 or more (before taxes, and before installation, delivery, and extended protection plan fees, if any).

Spend $399 to $498 and get a $30 gift card.
Spend $499 to $798 and get a $50 gift card.
Spend $799 to $1,198 and get a $80 gift card.
Spend $1,199 to $1,498 and get a $120 gift card.
Spend $1,499 to $1,998 and get a $180 gift card.
Spend $1,999 to $2,498 and get a $260 gift card.
Spend $2,499 to $2,998 and get a $300 gift card.
Spend $2,999 to $3,498 and get a $400 gift card.
Spend $3,499 to $5,998 and get a $600 gift card.
Spend $5,999 or more and get a $1,000 gift card.

9000 said:   whatsthisbutton4 said:   9000 said:   I need a new dishwasher, but am dismayed that every dishwasher I look at, has bad reviews, or no reviews at all.
my last 2 dishwasher
bosch - love it

But how do you know you weren't just unlucky with the Samsung and lucky with the Bosch? What if it turns out that the average Samsung is actually more reliable than the average Bosch, but you happened to get a rare bad Samsung and a rare good Bosch? The only way to tell is by reading all the reviews.

Besides being reliable, what else do you love about the Bosch?
have had a Samsung dishwasher for 3+ yrs and it cleans fabulously regardless of the detergent. The only annoyance is the capacitive touch buttons which can get accidentally pressed just by brushing against it (mechanical buttons are less prone to that but they do wear out).

I've read that Bosch dishwashers need to be cleaned out regularly because the strainer doesn't chop up the food. Samsung and most other makes don't need to be cleaned out in that way.

I used a 10% off coupon at Lowe's for a large purchase about 6 months ago, but can't find that coupon any more? I thought it was in a post office packet, but couldn't find one at the local post office. Anyone know where I can get another one?

MrPiffle said:   I used a 10% off coupon at Lowe's for a large purchase about 6 months ago, but can't find that coupon any more? I thought it was in a post office packet, but couldn't find one at the local post office. Anyone know where I can get another one?

Yeah, you can get them to email you one here.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014