• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target Starts Sun 3/3 Gateway 15.6' 750gb/6gb ram Laptop $349.99, Seagate 1TB Portable Hard Drive $99.99 with $15 Target GC backGateway Laptop

Model ne56r45u

HDMI/640gb/6gb ram
$349.99
live Sunday 3/3

_________________________

Seagate 1TB Portable Hard Drive $99.99 w/$15 TGC back

Member Summary

Seagate 1TB Portable Hard Drive (11.39kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

The funniest thing happened - I was going to post specs and reviews but all I find is

SUCHaDEAL
MISTERCHEAPs TWIN BROTHER

hahahahaha

The only question is it the evil twin or the good twin?

MISTERCHEAP said:   Target Starts Sun 3/3 Gateway 15.6' 750gb/6gb ram Laptop $349.99, Seagate 1TB Portable Hard Drive $99.99 with $15 Target GC backGateway Laptop

Model ne56r45u

HDMI/640gb/6gb ram
$349.99
live Sunday 3/3

_________________________

Seagate 1TB Portable Hard Drive $99.99 w/$15 TGC back


model # has BEEN CORRECTED, had the #'s transposed

processor is disappointing for that price

Agreed, I would have hoped/expected an A6-4400m, or for a hot deal an a8-4500m.

this is not a hot deal, in addition to meiocre specs, it is from a company that is less reliable than industry average

this is not a hot deal, in addition to mediocre specs, it is from a company that is less reliable than industry average

Jahx said:   Agreed, I would have hoped/expected an A6-4400m, or for a hot deal an a8-4500m.

According to CPU Benchmarks, the Pentium B960 is better than the A6-4400m
http://www.cpubenchmark.net/

The A6-4400M isn't so great. From:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-A-Series-A6-4400M-Notebook-Proc...
Although marketed as a dual-core processor, the A6-4400M includes only one module with two integer-cores and one floating-point core. As a result, the CPU is not a true dual-core processor.

Meanwhile, the B960 has two full cores:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Pentium-B960-Notebook-Process...
Intel Pentium B960 is a dual core processor... based on the Sandy Bridge architecture... the B960 should perform similar to the Core i3-330M

Here's the benchmarks for chips:
Chip			Score	Rank
Intel Pentium B960 	1876	649
AMD A6-4400M APU	1640	742
AMD A8-4500M APU	2720	465
Intel Core i3 M 330  	1809	673

Staples had the best sale last week when it gave out $75 coupon. I got 15.6" Toshiba Intel Core i3 3rd gen for $319.99 plus tax. Staples will probably repeat $75 off coupon. So wait for that sale and get Intel Core i3 3rd generation...it will run circles around this Gateway toy laptop.

I agree.


ShortChop said:   The funniest thing happened - I was going to post specs and reviews but all I find is

SUCHaDEAL
MISTERCHEAPs TWIN BROTHER

hahahahaha

The only question is it the evil twin or the good twin?


They are one and the same...



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014