• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Usually $54.99, on sale for $31.99, promo code EMCXVVM47 takes 20% off all blank media. Works out to 51 cents apiece. I haven't used these before, but the reviews seem to be good.

Promo code expires today. Limit 5 spindles. Free shipping.

From what I've been reading, optical media are going to reverse their yearslong slide in price as manufacturers start shutting down capacity. This may not be the last time to get BD-Rs this cheap, but it's the best price I've seen so far.

Member Summary

Rosewill 50-pack BD-Rs
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ok deal. i've gotten item# 17-607-054 BD-R VINPOWER | OQBDR04LT-50 R back in october for $23.99

Thanks for posting this OP. Good deal for Rosewill BDR's - i've used about 50 so far and have not had any issues.

Thanks OP. Too bad I got in too much of a hurry and forgot to use my Shoprunner account. Oh well, I don't need them yet anyway.

I wish I knew this was coming before I jumped on the Imation BD-R deal a few days ago at Newegg. All of those rebates are a big hassle.

More to the point, I wish I'd seen this about two hours ago, before it died.

Thanks for tweeting an expired deal. The fawallet twitter feed is a joke.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014