Brand: Apple
Model: MD827LL/A

Product Features:
Designed by Apple
Deeper, richer bass tones
Greater protection from sweat and water
Control music and video playback
Answer and end calls
Convenient buttons let you adjust volume, control music and video playback with the speakers inside Apple EarPods
The classic style of Apple earphones with the ability to control volume, playback, and answer iPhone calls

Member Summary

MD827LL/A
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome deal. Just ordered a pair. Thanks!

Get me another pair for spare. I love the sound quality and this price is great.

Daily steals? I smell a rat. Caveat Emptor.

eko said:   Daily steals? I smell a rat. Caveat Emptor.

They're pretty reputable, I had no issues ordering from them. Could take 7 business days to receive your shipment, but they deliver!

eko said:   Daily steals? I smell a rat. Caveat Emptor.

Ya, today they steal your $$!! Ha!

Btw, I heard these are the ones that come with your iPhone and they suck and hurt your ear.

Are these really genuine? I find it hard to believe since I ordered earphones from them before that turned out to be cheap fakes

They're fake. I ordered a few "Genuine" iPhone chargers and cables a few years back, after one cord immediately burned I noticed strangely all the chargers had the same serial number. They never responded to emails regarding this.

Here's a link to a pair of $7.50 "Generic" earpods at Amazon, read the reviews, this is probably what to actually expect.
http://www.amazon.com/EarPods-Earphone-Remote-iPhone--Generic/dp...
They're about $4 on eBay via the slow boat.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014