• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

FREE One Day Shipping w/ DISCOVER thru 3/31
Disclaimer
Promotion valid from March 1, 2013 through March 31, 2013 or while promotional funds last. Void where prohibited. Applies to eligible items shipped to delivery addresses in the continental US only. Excludes Alaska and Hawaii. Geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular items. Applies to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States ZIP Code.

Complete info and eligible items here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1001007331

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

One Day Ship
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

although most of my prime stuff I've been getting in one day, I do have about $130 in discover cash - as long as that method of payment is good...

"There was a problem
The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

Noooooooooooooooo

Epik said:   "There was a problem
The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

Noooooooooooooooo

◦ Only eligible items as shown on the link.

◦ You must select One Day Shipping.

◦ Use code DISCOVER.

◦ Use your Discover Card.

rsuaver said:   although most of my prime stuff I've been getting in one day, I do have about $130 in discover cash - as long as that method of payment is good...

while it's very convenience to use discover cash to pay for Amazon purchases, but you don't get any CashBack with discover cash. To be a true fatwalleter, you should still just use discover and collect the 1% Cash Back, and convert the discover cash to statement credit.

richardyc said:   To be a true fatwalleter, you should still just use discover and collect the 1% Cash Back, and convert the discover cash to statement credit.No, you should convert Discover CB to "bonus" giftcards, etc.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   richardyc said:   To be a true fatwalleter, you should still just use discover and collect the 1% Cash Back, and convert the discover cash to statement credit.No, you should convert Discover CB to "bonus" giftcards, etc.

and now they have Kia giftcards for 50% off, so if you hav a Kia, you can get maintenance at dealers for 50% off.

zklopman said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   richardyc said:   To be a true fatwalleter, you should still just use discover and collect the 1% Cash Back, and convert the discover cash to statement credit.No, you should convert Discover CB to "bonus" giftcards, etc.

and now they have Kia giftcards for 50% off, so if you hav a Kia, you can get maintenance at dealers for 50% off.

and you will need it

richardyc said:   rsuaver said:   although most of my prime stuff I've been getting in one day, I do have about $130 in discover cash - as long as that method of payment is good...while it's very convenience to use discover cash to pay for Amazon purchases, but you don't get any CashBack with discover cash. To be a true fatwalleter, you should still just use discover and collect the 1% Cash Back, and convert the discover cash to statement credit.
A True Fatwalleter would convert the Discover CashBack into Gift cards for stores they normally shop at, that give a minimum extra $5 per $20 to maximize $$
Why waste it for equal money?

unicornsrs67 said:   A True Fatwalleter would convert the Discover CashBack into Gift cards for stores they normally shop at, that give a minimum extra $5 per $20 to maximize $$
Why waste it for equal money?
A True Fatwalleter would read the thread to avoid posting a duplicate response.

Odd - a couple of things I wanted to purchase now, even with Prime, I could not select next day even when choosing another credit card. Prime free 2day was showing delivery for Tuesday anyway, so I did it without the coupon.

rsuaver said:   Odd - a couple of things I wanted to purchase now, even with Prime, I could not select next day even when choosing another credit card. Prime free 2day was showing delivery for Tuesday anyway, so I did it without the coupon.

You have to select $3.99 for one day and use DISCOVER only - apply the code and should work and if you have issues there should be no issues with Amazon's customer service

I wonder if this works on cell phone accessories going to try tonight.....

john398 said:   I wonder if this works on cell phone accessories going to try tonight.....

Check the link I posted does not look like cell phones are available they may have accessories.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014