Disclaimer
FAR-Ultra Thin High Performance HDMI® Cable with RedMere® 6ft @Newegg
Link
Coupon Code for $2.80 EMCXTXW83 (YMMV)
Shipping Adds $1.99
Free Shipping with Shoprunner
$13.99 Rebate

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Make $2.80 after rebate: $13.99 (price) + $0 (Shoprunner free shipping) - $2.80(coupon code: EMCXTXW83) - $13.99 (rebate card)= $2.80 profit

+1 this is a good deal. These cables are directional but they DO work.

Limit one.

$13.99
Tax $0.00
Shoprunner 2Day $0.00
Promo Code -$2.80
Order Total $11.19
FW Cash Back -$0.11
= $11.08

$2.91 MM

just noticed rebate terms "Not combinable with any other offer" so discount code may not work with rebate.

Has anybody tried the code with the rebate? At least we will have a free HDMI cable and Cash Back, right?

Thanks, In for 1. I didn't use the discount code in case that affects the rebate.

I pay taxes, so the rebate pays for it and I still have some change with Shoprunner.
Thanks OP.

imamba247 said:   just noticed rebate terms "Not combinable with any other offer" so discount code may not work with rebate.

I have done discount codes before with Newegg rebates and gotten the full amount.

thanks op, in for one.

bengazzicoverup said:   is this a certified Samsung cable,,i would hate to harm my galaxy siii,,,tee-hee

Oh come on. How in the woorld can HDMI cable harm a device?

rockymast said:   bengazzicoverup said:   is this a certified Samsung cable,,i would hate to harm my galaxy siii,,,tee-hee

Oh come on. How in the woorld can HDMI cable harm a device?

Its Samsung ... anything is possible.
The last time I plug/unplug an usb cable into my galaxy, it got stuck in car dock mode.

Currently Sold Out

OUT OF STOCK.

had it in my cart and then.....*BOOM*

REBATE DEAD AS OF TODAY

belgique said:   REBATE DEAD AS OF TODAY What?

What is the code you're supposed to enter for the rebate? I entered 46623, and that's for March 1-7 (I bought on 2/22.)

Redbeard25 said:   What is the code you're supposed to enter for the rebate? I entered 46623, and that's for March 1-7 (I bought on 2/22.)Go back to Newegg and you should be able to view the rebate form from when you purchased.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014