• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.staples.com

code 62355

exp 3/2

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Coupon
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Use it to get an Apple TV for $85.

Add a Apple TV 3rd Generation to the cart for $99.
Add something else to get your cart above $100, like a 100-pack of Paper Clips for $1.29.
View the cart, and apply coupon code 62355 to get $15 off.
Final price is $85 with FS + FWCB.

http://www.staples.com/Apple-TV/product_164144

Expires 3/3 midnight ET

Tried to use in store and wouldn't work. Actually it was on a clearance item. Just said I got it in my email. Manager gave me 20%. So I got 2 bookcases normally $99 each for a total of $88 including tax.

Can this be used with the 25 off 75 coupon?

mathfaster said:   Expires 3/3 midnight ET

Text of coupon states 3/2. Does online have grace period like in-store, or is extension by phone only?

edit: I see coup posted in QS says 3/3... the one I got via email blast says 3/2. So, my question above is more academic than actual in this case.

labboypro said:   mathfaster said:   Expires 3/3 midnight ET

Text of coupon states 3/2. Does online have grace period like in-store, or is extension by phone only?

edit: I see coup posted in QS says 3/3... the one I got via email blast says 3/2. So, my question above is more academic than actual in this case.
If you click on the banner on the lower front page of Staples.com you will see a coupon that expires 3/3. Don't know about extensions. I believe these type of coupons are dead when they say they are.

Any deals to use this coupon on?

TeamAllen said:   Use it to get an Apple TV for $85.

Add a Apple TV 3rd Generation to the cart for $99.
Add something else to get your cart above $100, like a 100-pack of Paper Clips for $1.29.
View the cart, and apply coupon code 62355 to get $15 off.
Final price is $85 with FS + FWCB.

http://www.staples.com/Apple-TV/product_164144

Can rewards check be applied to apple products?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014