• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TODAY ONLY!!! Brawny $10.99 for 12 big rolls of select a size Paper towels
http://www.staples.com/Brawny-White-Perforated-Select-A-Size-Pap...

Member Summary

Brawny paper towels
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Them's good paper towels!

Any other coupons?

20%

aarzi said:   20%

In store only, correct?

$5 off $25 cleaning & Breakroom purchase in coupon wallet if received.

fallonjp said:   aarzi said:   20%

In store only, correct?
Yes, in-store only but you could do a kiosk order and pay at the register and use the 20%. YMMV if the cashier will scan for a kiosk order. Should work as this product is sold online and in the store. Or, RESERVE the item for store payment and you will get the online price. Then apply the 20%.

mathfaster said:   fallonjp said:   aarzi said:   20%

In store only, correct?
Yes, in-store only but you could do a kiosk order and pay at the register and use the 20%. YMMV if the cashier will scan for a kiosk order. Should work as this product is sold online and in the store. Or, RESERVE the item for store payment and you will get the online price. Then apply the 20%.

So, if we need 2, do we need to reserve twice ?
Also, can I reserve with one name/phone and at the time of pickup use rewards from another acct that has a difft email and phone?

I could possibly use the phone number on the 2nd rewards acct that I am talking about, but don't want to trouble the friend if she happens to receive a call from Staples.

TIA

MysteriousGirl said:   mathfaster said:   fallonjp said:   aarzi said:   20%

In store only, correct?

So, if we need 2, do we need to reserve twice ?
Also, can I reserve with one name/phone and at the time of pickup use rewards from another acct that has a difft email and phone?

I could possibly use the phone number on the 2nd rewards acct that I am talking about, but don't want to trouble the friend if she happens to receive a call from Staples.

TIA
You add the quantity at the time you RESERVE. I have no clue as to how to go about doing this for another account.

When I try to reserve, it only allows for quantity of 1.

TheGMan said:   When I try to reserve, it only allows for quantity of 1.May vary by item or tied to level of stock stock. Don't know.

Unless there is a limit, one may reserve as many items as one wants. Ditto for multiple accounts.
Cannot change quantities upeard or downward at pickup time.

I noticed a new development this week. If a breakroom item onsale online is available instore, the price reflects the online sale.
Most notable are cane sugar 4lb. for 3.99, solo red cups, 50pk, 3.40, and glad bags, 50 for 4.99.
I am sure the Brawny would be discounted as well. Maybe someone can confirm.
Having said all this, imho the price is not hot.

aarzi said:   I noticed a new development this week. If a breakroom item onsale online is available instore, the price reflects the online sale.
Most notable are cane sugar 4lb. for 3.99, solo red cups, 50pk, 3.40, and glad bags, 50 for 4.99.
Yes the online price is what you get in the store when reserving. If the store price is lower you get the store price. Hot would be adding the 20% bag coupon to the purchase perhaps or buying enough to use a $20 off $75 break room coupon. Most stores I go to do not have a lot of break room items.

mathfaster said:   aarzi said:   I noticed a new development this week. If a breakroom item onsale online is available instore, the price reflects the online sale.
Yes the online price is what you get in the store when reserving. If the store price is lower you get the store price. Hot would be adding the 20% bag coupon to the purchase perhaps or buying enough to use a $20 off $75 break room coupon. Most stores I go to do not have a lot of break room items.

Where can you get the $20 off $75 coupon (other hten eBay?). The catalogs at my store don't have that coupon. Only free suitcase or something with $100 order.

russ0519 said:   mathfaster said:   aarzi said:   I noticed a new development this week. If a breakroom item onsale online is available instore, the price reflects the online sale.

Where can you get the $20 off $75 coupon (other hten eBay?). The catalogs at my store don't have that coupon. Only free suitcase or something with $100 order.
Those catalogs come out 3 times a year. Jan, May and Sep. They can disappear from the store quickly once you get past the first few months. I would still ask if you are in the store next time. Else, you are forced to buy them off eBay although it is generally only the online versions they sell.

I will trade you 2 instore and 2 onlines 20/75 for 1 25/75 general purpose.

mathfaster said:   russ0519 said:   mathfaster said:   aarzi said:   I noticed a new development this week. If a breakroom item onsale online is available instore, the price reflects the online sale.

Those catalogs come out 3 times a year. Jan, May and Sep. They can disappear from the store quickly once you get past the first few months. I would still ask if you are in the store next time. Else, you are forced to buy them off eBay although it is generally only the online versions they sell.

My point is my store has the catalog (Jan 2013), and it doesn't have the 20/75 coupon on the cover. (Unless the coupon is elsewhere in the catalog?)

Do these vary by region?

russ0519 said:   mathfaster said:   russ0519 said:   mathfaster said:   aarzi said:   I noticed a new development this week. If a breakroom item onsale online is available instore, the price reflects the online sale.

My point is my store has the catalog (Jan 2013), and it doesn't have the 20/75 coupon on the cover. (Unless the coupon is elsewhere in the catalog?)

Do these vary by region?
Most stores generally have 2 catalogs. The one you found and the break room catalog with the coupons. There is often a furniture catalog as well. The availability can vary by store. Not sure about region.

Can't promise one before Sunday, but if any one of you needs one and is ready to use it, I can probably get it for you.

Coupon code: 1453852949350247 $10.00 off your Cleaning & Breakroom order of $75.00 or more this is from my account if anyone needs a code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014