• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

BDR image
Disclaimer
Newegg.com is again offering the Memorex 25GB 4X BD-R 15 Pack Spindle Disc Model 97854 for only $5.99 after rebate.

Newegg Price $15.99

$10.00 Mail In Rebate(Exp. 3/7/13)

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Alive Again: Memorex 5GB 4X BD-R 15 Pack Disc Model 97854
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

25GB, just for the confused.

I was going to say 5gb bd-r's? thanks for clearing it up.

could have been 50GB, but no way for this price

Sorry guys. I was sleep deprived when I typed it. Thanks!

Different promotion number than the last one, so can do both, in case anyone was wondering

good disc?

Reviews on Newegg are mixed. Sounds like a there were a lot of bad discs going around a little over a year ago with complaints of those discs becoming unreadable. Then again the more recent reviews look better so it's very possible they got the bugs worked out since then.

any better deals on smaller packs??

mcdull said:   good disc?

It really depends on your burner, firmware and maybe your computer. It works great with my LG WH14NS40, burning at 10x without any issues, so it is definitely a great deal for me.

Absolutely. I have an LG myself and these discs work beautifully. I'm in for another pack.
I guess it really doea depend on what kind of burner you use, as some people are reporting that these discs are faulty. I seem to read more positive reviews for Verbatim discs, and one time I went ahead and bought a pack of them to try them out. Big mistake, I had trouble with Verbatim LTH brand locking up and losing files a couple of times.
Sticking with Memorex from now on.

Look out -- Newegg has a limit of 5, but the rebate is a limit of 1. So don't order more than 1 unless you don't mind spending the extra $10.

I use this brand all the time on Win7 and OS X Mountain Lion.

They work great! Not a single coaster after a couple of hundred burns.

Easiest way to put 25 gigs of data on a shelf for a bit.

I also burn the occasional video disk. No problems.

Thanks, in for 1.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014