• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's 30% off
Disclaimer

men's $10 off and 15% off
Disclaimer
Code: SHOPNSAVE March 6-13 for Kohls Card Holders only

Kohl's Cash March 6-10 (redeemable March 11-30)

Free Shipping on All Orders Valid 03/06/13 through Mar 13, 2013 (TY catluver and djune)
Code: WESHIPFREE

$5 off $25 coupon

15% and $10 off $30 intimates (TY Gizmo)

Can be combined with select men's apparel 15% off coupon code and $10 off $30 (B&M only) (TY Aarzi and Gizmo for codes and coupon)
MENS15 - extra 15% off mens apparel, mens dress & casual shoes and luggage (3/3 - 3/17)

For old time's sake.

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohls card
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
great deal!But I HAVE NO CHANCE NOW. It's 3/11 now.

boboq (Mar. 11, 2013 @ 3:12a) |

The K-Cups seem to be a good deal on sale - 30% makes most 18 packs $9.79 Maybe not as good as Staples, but you don't h... (more)

danielsmithsd (Mar. 13, 2013 @ 2:50a) |

anyone know the dates of the next 30% off sale?

CheaporBust (Apr. 06, 2013 @ 4:27p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

He's alive ! He's alive !

Freeship code is WESHIPFREE valid on same dates as above

man, i love Kohl's, hope to get a few more good deals before 2014 gets here and i am out of a job. Then i am really
going to come looking for extremely good deals......

uafgrad said:   Code: SHOPNSAVE March 6-13 for Kohls Card Holders only

Kohl's Cash March 6-10 (redeemable March 11-30)

Free Shipping on All Orders Valid 03/06/13 through Mar 13, 2013 (TY catluver and djune)
Code: WESHIPFREE

For old time's sake.

nice to see you posting Kohls threads again Kaptain!

$10 off $30 may be one time use. The email that I received has different numbers. I also received a physical card attached to a flyer today for $10/$30.

PrincipalMember said:   $10 off $30 may be one time use. The email that I received has different numbers. I also received a physical card attached to a flyer today for $10/$30.Click on Kohl's
Click on Men's
Click on Print Your Coupon
Voila!

PrincipalMember said:   $10 off $30 may be one time use. The email that I received has different numbers. I also received a physical card attached to a flyer today for $10/$30.

The emails have a different code than the online version, but all the emails have the same code

hey nice to see you kaptain!

The Men's $10 off $30 promo has been issued in several different forms: via email, via physical mailed card w/peel-off, via newspaper insert, via Kohls.com, and via SMS/text message link.

Also there's a 15% off intimates code INTIMATES15 valid 3/6-3/20 and it should also be stackable with the 30% code. There is a $10 off $30 in-store coupon, but that seems to have been only distributed via physical mailed card w/peel-off and via newspaper insert, but it may be posted online when it goes live tomorrow.

There's also $5 off $25 in-store purchase coupon for logging into Kohl's WI-FI.

ltgeneralkasty said:   hey nice to see you kaptain!

The Men's $10 off $30 promo has been issued in several different forms: via email, via physical mailed card w/peel-off, via newspaper insert, via Kohls.com, and via SMS/text message link.

Also there's a 15% off intimates code INTIMATES15 valid 3/6-3/20 and it should also be stackable with the 30% code. There is a $10 off $30 in-store coupon, but that seems to have been only distributed via physical mailed card w/peel-off and via newspaper insert, but it may be posted online when it goes live tomorrow.

There's also $5 off $25 in-store purchase coupon for logging into Kohl's WI-FI.

Hi!! That last coupon is in my post already I think, right? (the $5 one)

oh ya, didnt fully read it over.

supposedly, the promo should last until 4/15, so there'll be a new coupon when the current one expires.

30% off and FS codes are active.

Just an observation: the $10 off $30 men's coupon works on anything over $10.

THIS circulon cookware set was $68 after coupons in store.

uafgrad said:   Just an observation: the $10 off $30 men's coupon works on anything over $10.

That is quite the observation!

Does Kohls price match to Amazon for online only products? If so, would they allow the 30% off and free shipping codes for the price-matched item?

uafgrad said:   Just an observation: the $10 off $30 men's coupon works on anything over $10.

No it doesnt. It only works off of mens apparel, dress, casual shoes and luggage technically. They wouldnt let me use it on a pair of sunglasses.

fallengod said:   uafgrad said:   Just an observation: the $10 off $30 men's coupon works on anything over $10.

No it doesnt. It only works off of mens apparel, dress, casual shoes and luggage technically. They wouldnt let me use it on a pair of sunglasses.

I am not saying it is meant for it. I am saying it does work on it.

another one to add to OP ... $10 off $30 Intimates

uafgrad said:   fallengod said:   uafgrad said:   Just an observation: the $10 off $30 men's coupon works on anything over $10.

I am not saying it is meant for it. I am saying it does work on it.

Nah, this particular coupon is in the computer. They scan it and the computer takes it off if its in the right category. If its not, it wont scan in. I tried it like three times on three different items not in those categories with different cashiers, same thing each time. Youd have to find some really nice cashier to call over a manager to override it or something.

Used it like 5 times on different pairs of socks, dress shirts and pants, no problems. Tried with sunglasses and some shorts, no worky.

No bad. Thank you.

Let it be.

- did not work on women's shoes
- did not work on pillows
- did not work on preserves

gave up!

- could not find the set. no idea what the price might have been.

Anyone have luck using the MENS15 coupon on luggage? I tried a Samsonite, a Chaps, and it didn't work for either. It said the coupon doesn't apply to the items in the cart. Works perfectly fine for men's items (pants, shirts, etc.). Should I call Kohl's?

Crazzzzy said:   Anyone have luck using the MENS15 coupon on luggage? I tried a Samsonite, a Chaps, and it didn't work for either. It said the coupon doesn't apply to the items in the cart. Works perfectly fine for men's items (pants, shirts, etc.). Should I call Kohl's?

Online it is only valid for these items (thanks to Lilith for figuring that out!) - Here's the luggage it will apply to.

That's only 3200+ items.

fallengod said:   
Used it like 5 times on different pairs of socks, dress shirts and pants, no problems. Tried with sunglasses and some shorts, no worky.
Worked on the socks like 10/10? or 10/30??

Awesome deal, got my hubby 2 pairs of lounge/active pants for $24.40 shipped. YEAH!!! Oh ya, I forgot to add I used 30% off code "shopnsave"

Will this work on athletic shoes?

aarzi said:   fallengod said:   

Im not sure what youre asking. Yes the pairs of socks that are $16 like Nike dry-fit 3-packs or the nike cotten which are $14. Most cashiers at both Kohls near me take the $10 off no problem.

You all are great, thanks....

fallengod said:   aarzi said:   fallengod said:   

Im not sure what youre asking. Yes the pairs of socks that are $16 like Nike dry-fit 3-packs or the nike cotten which are $14. Most cashiers at both Kohls near me take the $10 off no problem.
Sorry, I was on the move and using my phone. What I wanted to know was if I could buy say one pair of socks for $16, apply the coupon, and end up paying $6. I did not ask clearly, and now I am unsure what your answer is.

Also wondering if this would work on dress socks.

Thanks!

aarzi said:   fallengod said:   aarzi said:   fallengod said:   

Sorry, I was on the move and using my phone. What I wanted to know was if I could buy say one pair of socks for $16, apply the coupon, and end up paying $6. I did not ask clearly, and now I am unsure what your answer is.

Also wondering if this would work on dress socks.

Thanks!

Yeah thats what I said. Yup. It just depends on the chashiers though. They arnt really supposed to technically, its supposed to be $10 off $30, but I do it all the time. I got like 4 or 5 pairs of socks in the past couple weeks with those $10 off coupons lol. I always have a 30% off too, so those nike dry-fit which are $16 work out to be less than $6 for a 3 pack lol. About the best way to buy socks. Should work on any socks. That $10 off coupon doesnt expire for a long time too.

The nike cotton socks are only $14. After the coupons those 3-packs are only $3 lol.

Thanks.
Good on what else? How about shoes? Shirts? Pants? Cologne?

Anyone try the intimates coupon on anything else?

aarzi said:   Thanks.
Good on what else? How about shoes? Shirts? Pants? Cologne?

If you read the $10 off coupon, its good on and I quote: "select mens apparel, men's dress and casual shoes and luggage."

It probably doesnt work on cologne, although I asked and the lady said it did, but im almost positive it doesnt. I tried it on a pair of shorts and it wouldnt work, but it worked fine on shirts, pants, socks, etc....

Will Kohl's accept a printout of the scanned 30% coupon in store?

I printed it out and they accepted it.

Thanks, I tried and it worked for me!

I went to Kohl's #1 on Friday and used the 30%, $10 off $30, $5 mobile, and $5 e-mail coupon. Worked fine. I had no problems doing it at Kohls #2 and #3 on Saturday.

Today I went to Kohl's #2 and the cashier starts to give me an issue staying that I couldn't combine them even though EVERY coupon said 'can be combined with other OFFERS.' She tried to tell me that only means I can combine it with the percent but the coupon doesn't say that. The manager came over and said the same thing. After arguing they wound up letting me use every coupon except the $5 mobile.

I went to Kohl's #3 after that and got the same thing. She offered to get the manager and I didn't want to go through that again so I declined and just took the % and $5 off. I'll just return that and get $5 Kohl's Cash Back and a refund since I didn't want the items unless all of the coupons worked.

UFAgrad or anybody else, am I right that they should be combining my coupons? The terms seem pretty clear cut to me, and it worked the first three times.

Skipping 9 Messages...
anyone know the dates of the next 30% off sale?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015