Ninja Mega Kitchen System $127.33 otd

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Link to $149.80 + $0 shipping.

Use register4 coupon code to bring total to $127.33 + tax if you have it.

Expires 3.10.13

Includes:

1500W Blender
72oz pitcher w/blade
64oz processor bowl w/blade
Dough Blade attachment
2 16oz blending cups w/blade and lid
recipe book
5 year warranty (free shipping and repairs)
free shipping on the purchase

Member Summary

Ninja Mega Kitchen System (102.69kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just used the link. $158 otd - Saved $50, thanks for the link!

michellekwolfe (Aug. 22, 2013 @ 8:01p) |

not sure how this compares to the ninja QB1004, BUT Kohls carries the QB1004 and when they have a 30% off then throw in ... (more)

billtmore (Aug. 23, 2013 @ 9:25a) |

can you link the qb1004?
cant find it
doesnt look like the coupon works anymore but you can still get it for 149.80
looks l... (more)

ocellaris83 (Sep. 01, 2013 @ 2:33p) |

ordered one on 3/19 3:30p EST, coupon still working

this package is bundled with VIP 5 year replacement warranty, shipping included
Staff Summary

Looks like the same one that Costco is selling for $100 right now, marked down from $120.

This one? http://www.costco.com/Ninja%E2%84%A2-Kitchen-System-1100.product...

I looked at that and it was 1100W vs 1500W on the mega, and it lacked the self serve attachments.

Can Ninja be compared to Blendtec?

NM

TheGMan said:   Can Ninja be compared to Blendtec?

if you get the Ninja with the small blending containers, it works excellent at smoothies using the small units. A lot of power directed into the smaller blade unit really does a great job blending. They sell those units for under 60 buck. Target had some on clearance a while ago. I cant the difference between a smoothie made with this unit versus Jamba Juice stores.

ordered one on 3/30 6:20pm CST, coupon still working

I ordered this on March 8 and ity still on friggin' backorder.....don't expect to get it quickly.

Autoegocrat said:   I ordered this on March 8 and ity still on friggin' backorder.....don't expect to get it quickly.actually, the ninja, with it's stealth warrior abilities has probably already arrived undetected. I suggest checking under the bed or in other hiding spots. I'm having the same issue. They said expected ship first week of April....

Coupon still working 4/1. Shipping status 4-5 weeks.

speshlj said:   Autoegocrat said:   I ordered this on March 8 and ity still on friggin' backorder.....don't expect to get it quickly.actually, the ninja, with it's stealth warrior abilities has probably already arrived undetected. I suggest checking under the bed or in other hiding spots. I'm having the same issue. They said expected ship first week of April....

No luck as of yet, still on backorder. I imagine that when my ninja does ship, it will be impossible to track as well.

Coupon still working on 5/4/13. Ordered and backordered ship status 4-5 wks.

What coupon code did you use when I try register4 it says promo code expired

I just clicked the "Linky" in the very first post. I didn't use the register4 though (didn't see it). I thought the link applied the coupon. I was tickled to save $40 from what I was originally expecting to pay.

Have you received your blender yet?

Yep! It scares me though. Whenever I turn it on I run out of the kitchen flailing my arms like a Muppet.

bigfathead said:   TheGMan said:   Can Ninja be compared to Blendtec?

if you get the Ninja with the small blending containers, it works excellent at smoothies using the small units. A lot of power directed into the smaller blade unit really does a great job blending. They sell those units for under 60 buck. Target had some on clearance a while ago. I cant the difference between a smoothie made with this unit versus Jamba Juice stores.

The Ninja pulse is the one that's very similar to the Magic Bullet and NutriBullet. Except, people who have it (and previously had the others) say it's better. I have the Pulse - it comes with a few small blending containers as well as a bigger pitcher. I definitely agree that the small blending jars do a much better job emulsifying since they have a smaller volume and get the 'effect' much better. Word of caution though: you want to make sure you don't over-tighten the small blender jar lid as it could crack.

The larger pitcher is kinda bleh - it's good for bigger batch jobs if you don't care about the consistency as much. Also probably good for processing food, to an extent. And it came with couple dough paddles for making cookie/pizza/etc dough. Haven't tried those yet. Got it from Bed Bath and Beyond with the 20% coupon for under $70... not too bad of a deal considering we didn't want to throw a ton of money down for a Vitamix/Blendtec. Although, those units still intrigue me. Maybe if this one breaks down, we'll invest in one of those.

I have the costco package and I have to say that making pizza dough in it is significantly more difficult than using a stand mixer. It's clearly not meant to make dough but they are using it as a marketing angle.

I used the registe4 coupon about 3 weeks ago and it worked! however my mother was trying to buy one yesterday and it is no longer working. Does anyone have any other codes for ninja?

Just used the link. $158 otd - Saved $50, thanks for the link!

not sure how this compares to the ninja QB1004, BUT Kohls carries the QB1004 and when they have a 30% off then throw in some Kohls cash if you have any...and this top rated model can be had for 40-48 dollars def should run a comparison between the 2 models

can you link the qb1004?
cant find it
doesnt look like the coupon works anymore but you can still get it for 149.80
looks like the cheapest option for a 1500w blender

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014