• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Side View - Cooler Master
Disclaimer

Front View - Cooler Master
Disclaimer
Cooler Master Elite 310 Mid-Tower Gaming Case (Orange) - ATX/Micro ATX, 4x Ext 5.25", 1x Ext 3.5", 6x Int 3.5", 2x USB 2.0 Ports, 1x Mic, 1x Audio, Black/Orange (RC-310-OWN1-GP ORANG) - OEM

On sale for $9.99 after [$39.99 - $20 instant savings - $10 rebate].

Linky

Shipping starts at ~$8 and varies based on zip code.

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

OEM Elite 310 Mid-Tower Gaming Case
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one. Always useful to have a spare case around.

people were complaining about not getting rebates from TigerDirect JTLYK; otherwise great deal

Had this case on machine I built 2 yrs ago.
Lots of space, decent quality, but UGLY color
((Note no power supply included))
Shipping @ $20 kills deal for me;
Wonderful - I live close to one of their few B&M stores
and they will not sell it B&M at that price.

Thanks. Got the one with red trim this past week for the same price. Working through an issue with the UPC on the case not matching the rebate details. So double check on this one when submitting the rebate.

PLEASE add + S/H to the title...

Added shipping to title.

Shipping and tax brings it to ~$23 for myself. It is a great case, I've used the blue one for a few builds. I think I'll go ahead and snag one. Not likely to get better than $23 for a case of this quality. Thanks OP!

Just a quickie about the rebate: While the case does come in 3 colors, only the orange is eligible for the rebate by looking at the model numbers on the rebate form.

thanks, OP. In for 1, always good to have a spare case.

at what point do you see the 20 dollar discount? I got all the way to submit and it's still 39.99 with no discounts.

OOS

I swear it happens almost everytime you're 2 days late on a one day deal...

sallyjones said:   same sad story: oos.

rebate denied - the UPC doesn't match the rebate UPC

Yeah, me too. Submit a claim for help through TD's Rebate Assurance program:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/rebates/index.asp?Tab=5

Had the same mismatching UPS numbers on the earlier red version of the case, but it was approved first time. Once TD gets enough complaints they'll fix it. <fingers crossed>

ETA: (4/9/13) One week after filling rebate assurance form at the TD site my submission now shows approved. Sucks to have to jump through the hoop, but it was a pretty painless jump.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014