• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung - ST76 16.0-Megapixel Digital Camera @ Best Buy - $49.99
compare at $69.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Mar 2, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Samsung - ST76 16.0-Megapixel Digital Camera
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Site says...59.99

I was just checking reviews and find one from someone who seemed to really understand what was important about cameras and picture quality. I think its worth sharing:

What's great about it: small and compact

What's not so great: cheap battery, fair photo quality

bought this last May 2012 for vacation, needs this for portability. love the size, small and compact, the leather-like texture is a nice touch. The 720p hd recording is good. The photo quality is just fair, some lighting problems, flash is not that good, some colors are washed out, face detection not that good either. My sister has Sony DSC-WX9 and it is way better than this. The battery Life is Good at first. I did a lot of video recording during my vacation and it lasts longer than I expected before the next charge. However, just few days ago, the battery won't hold any charge anymore for some reason., It only works now when it's connected to a usb cable or to the charger. I guess for the price, that's what you get.

Would you recommend this product to a friend? No

Hope this helps.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014