• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pre-owned Amazon Kindle Fire eReader with 7" Display @ CowBoom - $64.99
was $199.99
Shipping adds $5.00
Expires On: Mar 2, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

CowBoom
See CowBoom coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Pre-owned Amazon Kindle Fire eReader with 7" Display
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Kindle only - no charger, USB cable, or owners manual
Product grade 5 - Some scratches and/or signs of use
8GB storage (6GB for user content)
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've tried to add this to my cart multiple times and it won't go. While the link takes me to the item on CowBoom, a search in CowBoom doesn't find it.

im in 4 1. i added the product protection plan then deleted it in the cart. payment took a few attempts.dc tax made it 74.xx

Looks like it may take a couple of tries. Sorry about that, sometimes the CowBoom site acts up...

Green for the good deal! But two things have me irritated this morning: 1-Still haven't had my coffee, and 2-You can get a used PDP-8 mainframe for $100 (was $500,000) so what? I wish the nonsensical price comparisons posted on CowBoom were not repeated here. Am I the only FWer who feels intellectually insulted?

Sold out. I just missed it

Sold out

Seriously, how do I keep missing these deals??? I need a cheap kindle for my daughter's 4th birthday so she will stop taking mine!!!
LOL

I just got mine today and that was a great deal, the kindle looks like new!!

Mine came in today works great and looks like new and it was a 5.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014