• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Radioschack on FaceBook

If you scroll down a little bit, on the left side there is an ad for a $10 off $20 in-store purchase. Click it to request your coupon, which is sent to your email.

edit: not so much an ad, as it is a post. also, it was on the other right side for me (left), but i typed what my brain wasn't thinking

*This coupon valid through 3/31/13 on a qualifying purchase of $20 or more at participating stores. This coupon has a unique code and is valid for one use only. Only one coupon can be redeemed per transaction. Bose®, Apple® and Beats by Dr. Dre® products, airtime, gift/entertainment cards, services, special orders, refurbished items and purchases on RadioShack.com excluded. May not be combined with other coupons or offers, including employee discount. Must present this coupon to receive discount. No cash value. No photocopies. Void where prohibited.

alive again

RadioShack
See RadioShack promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Radioshack
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I wanted to use this 10 off 20 RS+FB offer in a store located inside Harlem Irving Plaza in Chicago, but this latino sal... (more)

radgalez (Mar. 30, 2013 @ 6:50p) |

Get used to it. We see this sort of crap all the time in Florida. You need to write the corporate office of RS. Provid... (more)

plainview (Mar. 31, 2013 @ 5:05a) |

After I clicked on RS link (took me to RS site but no coupon), I got a cookie that posted the coupon on my Juno email pa... (more)

brusbrother (Mar. 31, 2013 @ 7:08a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Worth checking the store out with a coupon like this, thanks OP

rozzer said:   Worth checking the store out with a coupon like this, thanks OP

Just came across a RadioShack email from last week that said they are still giving $5 off $5 coupon for checking your upgrade status of your cell phone.

upgrade check

Sprint SERO accounts don't work for checking

why do stores post coupons on facebook? why can't it be general coupon? or get from store website? I don't have fakebook account and don't want to create one. how do i get coupon?

nortotron said:   why do stores post coupons on facebook? why can't it be general coupon? or get from store website? I don't have fakebook account and don't want to create one. how do i get coupon?

They are testing responses for ads in the future and do not want to give $10 to everyone

MeIsCheap said:   Radioschack on FaceBook

If you scroll down a little bit, on the right side there is an ad for a $10 off $20 in-store purchase. Click it to request your coupon, which is sent to your email.

*This coupon valid through 3/31/13 on a qualifying purchase of $20 or more at participating stores. This coupon has a unique code and is valid for one use only. Only one coupon can be redeemed per transaction. Bose®, Apple® and Beats by Dr. Dre® products, airtime, gift/entertainment cards, services, special orders, refurbished items and purchases on RadioShack.com excluded. May not be combined with other coupons or offers, including employee discount. Must present this coupon to receive discount. No cash value. No photocopies. Void where prohibited.

RE:
If you scroll down a little bit, on the right side there is an ad for a $10 off $20 in-store purchase

I scrolled a little, then alot then all, I see no $10 coupon.

It's still there, for me it was on the left. It says this:

Limited Time In-Store Offer – Save $10 when
you spend $20 or more! Get a coupon NOW.

kdn102 said:   It's still there, for me it was on the left. It says this:

Limited Time In-Store Offer – Save $10 when
you spend $20 or more! Get a coupon NOW.

It said
on the right side

I did not find it on the left side

Thank you

How do I get around the unique number?

RadioShack
Disclaimer
Radio.Shack posted an offer.
March 1
Limited Time In-Store Offer – Save $10 when you spend $20 or more! Get a coupon NOW.
Get Offer · 23,996 claimed

Anything good at Radio Shack for this deal

got my email offer,tyop.

nortotron said:   why do stores post coupons on facebook? why can't it be general coupon? or get from store website? I don't have fakebook account and don't want to create one. how do i get coupon?

There are enough coupons like this that it becomes worthwhile to have a Facebook account. I have one, without any identifying information or friends, that I use just for coupons and other offers. My news feed reads basically like a junk e-mail account. It takes seconds to create.

Anyhow, thanks OP.

This would be a good coupon to use to stock up on batteries AA & AAA which they currently have on special BOGO Free for the 24 packs (basically you can get 2 - 24 packs for $14.99(ends 3/2/13) before the 10 off 20 coupon.) Just a thought...

Good deal but I only shop there once a year if that. Probably not for me.

The offer was found on the left side column for me. But in case anybody still believes that it is location specific and can't find it, look for the offer post yesterday (3/1/2013) in the timeline and you will find it. It is not an advertisement (like a banner or external link) as OP describes it.

Thanks OP.

[quote]Anything good at Radio Shack for this deal[/quote]

I was just looking at my local ad, and they have SD cards and flash drives on sale this week (last day of this ad though.) Also, multi-pack batteries 24(12AAA and 12AA) are BOGO. Reg price is $14.99.

It seems like most things I found you would need a $5.01 filler, or end up paying $30 ($20 after Q.)

Can we use these coupons at Staples, OD etc ?

Thanks OP and green 4 U

got it, thank OP.

Peachy deal!

Its been a minute since I was at RS but I remember there would always be a coupon like this at the end of every receipt printed.
Either find one on the floor or buy something cheap to get one before making a bigger purchase.

Need more than 1, get friends to get the offer then forward it to you

MysteriousGirl said:   Can we use these coupons at Staples, OD etc ?

Not at OD.

Thanks OP!

This worked great today! I got a 32 gig drive for about $15 bucks.

KYBOSH said:   Its been a minute since I was at RS but I remember there would always be a coupon like this at the end of every receipt printed.
Either find one on the floor or buy something cheap to get one before making a bigger purchase.

your memory is faulty. "always"? NO

Facebook has sent an email to calvin888@hotmail.com. Redeem your offer in person by visiting RadioShack and showing the offer email Facebook has sent you from your phone or in print.
It is a long page, I used my browser's "search" function and found it easy.

I created a Facebook account using my junk email address about a year ago. I have not friends on it (proudly!). There are too many good deals - coupons, contests, offers - for me to pass on this just because I didn't want a Facebook account. You should either create one or accept the fact you'll miss out on something from time to time.

Surprisingly, RS didn't require us to Like them to get this offer.....

my rs has a nice clearance section so im hoping there are some good deals. The coupon says nothing about excluding clearance.

I just used the coupon, I needed AAA nihm and a headphone for my daughter. Headphones are on sale $7.49 The AAA batt's are $13.99 my total after tax was $12 To order the battery' online would cost me almost $10 after shipping...

Thx OP -- green! Worked just fine for me.

I couldn't find it. Can you tell me where it is ? Thanks.

price of keyboard combo is 19.99. Coupon says $20.00. Do I need to purchase something for a penny also?
Do they have anything that cheap?

Thanks OP! Worth checking out.

Just in time. looking for a KB for kids computer.
I don't not have to buy a filler, the cashier did the math and charged me $10 + tax

Thanks OP

Can't find it either, but did spend 15 minutes looking for it.

it's still there ... could be on left or right
look for the posting date: March 1
(as posted above) picture of blue headphones

OR search for: coupon

54,179 claimed · 2,960 available

DEAD
Limited Time In-Store Offer – Save $10 when you spend $20 or more! Get a coupon NOW.
Offer limit reached · 55,531 claimed

Skipping 24 Messages...
After I clicked on RS link (took me to RS site but no coupon), I got a cookie that posted the coupon on my Juno email page. Coupon valid thru 4/13/13. Not sure I need anything there so PM me if you want my single use code.
FW is the best.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014