• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Did not figure out yesterday and it is too late now.

What's the absolute cheapest filler you guys have found?

brotherhpj said:   my rs has a nice clearance section so im hoping there are some good deals. The coupon says nothing about excluding clearance.

I used one yesterday and bought my son the Nano elevation hexbug kit which was $39.99 and was on clearance at $19.99. Used the coupon and it was $10.xx with tax out the door so clearance items are valid.

comandoed said:   price of keyboard combo is 19.99. Coupon says $20.00. Do I need to purchase something for a penny also?
Do they have anything that cheap?

I believe that the store allowed for tax as the item I bought was $19.99 on clearance before the coupon and it went through without a problem.

found on left side of page just down a little(under) from post/share. so they say they sent mail then says check like box for similar offers? why? any reason to do that? my ad said 13xxx claimed.

lexx said:   found on left side of page just down a little(under) from post/share. so they say they sent mail then says check like box for similar offers? why? any reason to do that? my ad said 13xxx claimed.

They want your permission to spam you and have their partners do the same.

ALIVE AGAIN. I just looked at the Radio Shack FB page. I scrolled down the page to a post from March 13 where they put up a new link. As of today it has 41.336 claimed. Radio Shack has indicated some stores are having difficulty accepting the coupon. If that is the case, Radio Shack asks you to PM them with the store location so they can get it resolved. Enjoy!

well, I have a Facebook dedicated to adds like these. To get some coupons you have to like a company or even re post advertizement to your wall for your friends to see. (I don't use Facebook as a personal diary either)

lyubomirb said:   well, I have a Facebook dedicated to adds like these. To get some coupons you have to like a company or even re post advertizement to your wall for your friends to see. (I don't use Facebook as a personal diary either)
I think you mean you don't use Facebook as a public diary. (And I'm with you on that.)

yesidonoitall said:   kdn102 said:   It's still there, for me it was on the left. It says this:
Limited Time In-Store Offer Save $10 when
you spend $20 or more! Get a coupon NOW.

It said ... on the right side

I did not find it on the left side ... Thank you

It's on the left when you're standing in FRONT of the monitor (and it doesn't count if you're standing on your head)

Thanx OP

Here are a couple of products you could buy w/ your FB coupon:

Logitech C270 HD Webcam $24.99 til 3/30/13. Currently $27.25 on Am@zon w/ 183 reviews (4.5 of 5 stars).

Enercell 5-outlet PowerSquid $13.50 (buy a couple). Their equivalents are more expensive (at least $19) on Am@zon.

Kinda surprised nobody posted this yet. Direct link for those people who couldn't find it on the RadioShack page.

Link

ablang said:   What's the absolute cheapest filler you guys have found?

on a rare occasion ive found a $0.05 clearance item, but usually i have to settle for $.25

just scour the store for red signs.

delete

RegUSPatOff said:   Radio.Shack posted an offer.
March 1
Limited Time In-Store Offer Save $10 when you spend $20 or more! Get a coupon NOW.
Get Offer 23,996 claimed

gbh5678 said:   RegUSPatOff said:   Radio.Shack posted an offer.
March 1
Limited Time In-Store Offer Save $10 when you spend $20 or more! Get a coupon NOW.
Get Offer 23,996 claimed

What is the point of the above post?

Not dead. Just got a second coupon on the same account, so they aren't limiting you to just one.

skavoovie5 said:   Not dead. Just got a second coupon on the same account, so they aren't limiting you to just one.

Does it have the same number as the first?

yesidonoitall said:   skavoovie5 said:   Not dead. Just got a second coupon on the same account, so they aren't limiting you to just one.Does it have the same number as the first?1 per offer = different number. 1st offer is dead, 2nd offer is still alive.

I also noticed that I had a $10 off $20 banner ad on eBay for RadioShack. It was on the right side of the item description that I was looking at (FYI)

Great offer, I love Radioschack.

I wanted to use this 10 off 20 RS+FB offer in a store located inside Harlem Irving Plaza in Chicago, but this latino sales person told me that this offer was actually fake and they can't accept the coupon. The offer was posted by official RS site on FB so how could that be fake? I left the store empty handed and took my money else where.

radgalez said:   I wanted to use this 10 off 20 RS+FB offer in a store located inside Harlem Irving Plaza in Chicago, but this latino sales person told me that this offer was actually fake and they can't accept the coupon. The offer was posted by official RS site on FB so how could that be fake? I left the store empty handed and took my money else where.

Get used to it. We see this sort of crap all the time in Florida. You need to write the corporate office of RS. Provide details and mention that you suspect discriminatory intent.

After I clicked on RS link (took me to RS site but no coupon), I got a cookie that posted the coupon on my Juno email page. Coupon valid thru 4/13/13. Not sure I need anything there so PM me if you want my single use code.
FW is the best.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014