• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.xtremeguard.com/Default.asp

XtremeGuard 75% off Site-Wide on ALL Cases, Screen Protectors & Full Body Protectors + FREE U.S. SHIPPING!

Coupon Code: 75off

I ordered from this site before after reading about it on FW but I thought they looked too hard to apply & never got around to it. I got a new phone & really wanted a screen protector right away, put it on without issue and can't even see it on the phone at all. They come in an envelope, no fancy packaging, but the price can't be beat. No bubbles, no issues, very happy with the way it looks. The shipping is very fast.

Member Summary

Xtreme Guard screen protectors
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is from their FB page
When XtremeGuard was founded in 2008 we looked around the screen protector industry and saw something that we didn't like. We noticed that most of the companies that provided high quality screen protectors were shipping their products in expensive packaging and charging through-the-roof pricing. That is where we got our idea. Why not provide high quality screen protectors and ship them in minimal packaging which will keep the customer price super low? Well, that is what XtremeGuard provides! We provide an invisible, military tough clear film that protects any device's screen and body. Guaranteed to last longer and protect better than any other screen protector on the market today! We have protectors for almost every device on the market. Phones, tablets, laptops, gaming systems and e-Readers are all protected by our quality protectors. Nobody likes paying $15+ extra to have your product shipped in packaging that you don't even use. With XtremeGuard , you don't have to worry about that. We try to provide inexpensive packaging to help you save as much money as possible.

We pride ourselves on doing everything possible to help our customers out. Our customer service department is the best out there. If you are not satisfied with your XtremeGuard order, contact us at customerservice@XtremeGuard.com and we will do everything in our power to help you out with whatever concerns you.

You will never regret ordering from XtremeGuard!

I am getting "Coupon code "77off2" is not valid. The coupon expired on Tue Feb 26 00:00:00 PST 2013."?

Then I guess it expired (no date was stated) There is 75% off plus free shipping, no minimum purchase code 75off.

Apologies, I've edited the post to reflect the 75%, which is slightly better because you don't need to buy 2 items and still get free shipping

That worked, $2.50 for 2 iPhone 4S screen protectors. Hope they are good...

I bought a few during a sale & never bothered to use them, seemed like it was too hard and I was wrong. It was so easy, no bubbles, piece of cake compared to all other kinds I've used before. I figured it was worth a shot at the price I paid, for $2.50 you can't go wrong.

Great thanks, as I am a bit worried about the water part
How's the thickness. I throw on the OtterBox (which has its own screen protector) when I do outdoorsy stuff. Hoping it will still fit over.

It's very thin and you can't even see it. I also did not like the water part, and that is mostly why I didn't use the other ones. I didn't want to let it dry for the stated time. But it took no time at all to do it, and it went on so easily, nothng like the ones that are sticky & you try to move them into the right position. I bought a phone that gets good reviews & is a new model but isn't hot like the Iphone or Galaxy so there are few places to buy accessories. The T-Mobile store was $15 for a SP. There are lots of options for Iphone or a Kindle on Amazon, but not many for my phone, not great reviews and I wasn't brave enough to try any on eBay. There were a lot of positive comments on this brand with the previous posts I read & the price seals the deal.

Thanks OP! I just ordered protectors and cases for my Nexi (4 and 7); marked down from $75 to $18.12!

Green for you.

I purchase the protectors from them for my surface Rt tablet, it is too soft and in low quality and unable to use at all. I ended up throw it away. Kind of wasting money and time.

Wet ones

I ordered some of these to try when they had a previous sale. I don't think screen protectors should cost more than a couple bucks and even that seems pricey. I had been ordering the more rigid plastic protectors off of eBay but I prefer these. The material is more flexible and seems thinner, the wet application makes it easy to align on the phone. bubbles that you can't squeegee out during application disappear after a day when the water dries. the also messed up my order but when I emailed them I got a prompt response and they fixed my order right away. highly recommended.

worked like a charm. Thanks!

I had experience applying screen protector on all my ipod, smart phone, ipad, and Galaxy 7. This product is total different story, it is not using static but just like sticker and you have no chance applying it with not bubbles, no matter how much water you put on its service before applying. You are not able to squeeze those bubbles out. WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME.

ekmsit said:   I had experience applying screen protector on all my ipod, smart phone, ipad, and Galaxy 7. This product is total different story, it is not using static but just like sticker and you have no chance applying it with not bubbles, no matter how much water you put on its service before applying. You are not able to squeeze those bubbles out. WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME.

Somebody else has reported this, and there is a satisfaction guarantee, I wonder if that means money back guarantee?

Gonna give it a try. $1.75 shipped for my wife's Galaxy Player 5 is pretty much throw away if it isn't any good.

Green for OP.

I've been using XtremeGuard protectors for years, installed on over 5 different devices.
Never had a problem, screen protectors have lasted 2 years (ended up upgrading the device before having to replace the protectors) with no hazing or fine scratches, or peeling off the edge.

Just applied on my iPad 4. Zero air bubbles. Hopefully will work out g8. 75 off was a great deal. Will buy for my iPhone 4S next time if it works out.

Rishabh

Thanks. Got a Zagg for my iphone and it's garbage. Doesn't even go to the edges of the phone.

darwina said:   Thanks. Got a Zagg for my iphone and it's garbage. Doesn't even go to the edges of the phone.

Yah, Zagg kinda dropped the ball on the iPhone 5 protectors. They apparently have a full edge one but advertise the other one to be case friendly, don't know what case they used but everyone saying it doesn't come close.

On topic just put this on the wife's Samsung, easy to get right on the money although I did use the spray leftover from my Zagg. We'll see how she likes it.

in 4 1

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014