• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target will have Wreck it Ralph for 19.99.

http://m.scottbrand.com/default.aspx

Scott has a $7 coupon.

http://www.shadybrookfarms.com/

Shady brook farms and Honey Suckle have a $5 MIR

Member Summary

Wreck it Ralph BluRay
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I like the double dip, but change the title to reflect the actual deal, MIR and having to buy something else..

yeah need to buy turkey product too to be eligible for the rebate

I'm in NJ and I often get the Shady Brook Farms ground turkey @ Shoprite or A&P for .99 to 1.99. Either way its something on my grocery list anyway.

You need stamps to mail for $5 rebate

truelies said:   You need stamps to mail for $5 rebate

And a pen to write with. The bill for this keeps adding up.

Mac won't let me print coupon help!

YMMV by this; Honeysuckle/Shadybrook is regional in some areas

Shadybrook/Honey Suckle White ran a similar deal with Disney's Brave when that was released; $5 MIR with qualifying purchase. As I bought a copy for $9 on Black Friday, I thought, Yippe..a new Blu-Ray for $4. I could not find one Honey Suckle white product in a 25mile radius of me...not even a cheap "tube" of ground turkey. Which even I thought odd, as I used to buy there products frequently, and I thought for sure, as it was Thanksgiving, they'd for sure have to have even full size Turkey of theres...nothing

Unless you know 100% stores in your area sell there products, I wouldn't advise banking on the extra $5.

Also, I would think the cheap "tubed" products wouldn't qualify...otherwise I'm sure whoever processes these rebates will appreciate a swarm of cut-up upc's from a plastic bag that was covered in blood and turkey to sort through.

lovelace said:   Mac won't let me print coupon help!

You have to install the coupon printer for Mac.. After that, mine printed fine.

Thanks a lot!

I keep getting a redemption code. Is there a coupon that I can bring to target

You have to use the redemption code @ www.disneymovierewards.com
As I stated in the thread here, Requires both DMR and Scott Products Shared values membership (both are free to join)

Great movie! Well worth the downlo... er I mean purchase It had such a novelty concept on video games. Adults will have fun with it because as old school gamers, only they will get some of the references (most kids don't know who Q-Bert or Ryu are).

Just bought the Bluray (non3D) DVD at Target in Baltimore, MD area. Plenty in stock. No Honeysuckle White products sold there but bought a full turkey (for Easter) at Shoppers Food Warehouse, on sale, and on the way home! Good deal on this one.

FYI, the 3d combo pack is $27.99, so we picked that one up, and the coupon worked with it as well. Does anyone know if there's a store locator for Shadybrook Farms products anywhere? I couldn't find one on their website...

Nevermind, we have Honeysuckle in our area; here is a link to the rebate form:

LaLinky

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014