• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Qt $26.xx in store and $10 rebate (AND $5 off your next purchase),or
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Qt $22.47 in store and $10 rebate (AND $5 off your next purchase). I thought $5 for next purchase would show up on the receipt upon first checkout, but no.

Full Synthetic with rebate @ $16 and $12 is already pretty good. I just changed. My DIY oil used to be Valvoline from WalMart @ regular $26.xx.

Platinum some jugs were with rebate form, but all ULTRA don't have any. Guess, online rebate for limit 2 is okay without the form.

Here's the rebate form:
http://www.pzlspringsynthetics.com/offer_form.cfm

Member Summary

Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Synthetic Motor Oil
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Rebates are such a scam, they know either don't submit on time or following proper instructions. Or gets rejected for s... (more)

2cheap2eat (Jul. 22, 2013 @ 10:24p) |

They denied my rebate too saying I didn't meet requirements.....what requirements - I bought the correct product - enclo... (more)

FiveSevens (Jul. 22, 2013 @ 11:12p) |

I just got a postcard today denying my rebate because of no date on receipt. I thought WTF ?? I bought the oil at WalMar... (more)

IROCnROLL (Jul. 25, 2013 @ 4:56p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

tedteddy said:   Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Qt $26.xx in store and $10 rebate (AND $5 off your next purchase),or
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Qt $22.47 in store and $10 rebate (AND $5 off your next purchase).

I don't get it. Are you saying different walmarts have different prices on this oil?

If you are going to cut-and-paste from slickdeals at least get all the relevant info:
Like the Rebate Link

PENNZOIL Spring Synthetics Promotion Rebate Request Form
To receive your $10 rebate and your $5 coupon off your next purchase of select Pennzoil® motor oils:
1. Purchase one of the following qualifying motor oils:

Purchase 5 or more quarts of Pennzoil Ultra™ Full Synthetic motor oil
Purchase 5 or more quarts of Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil

2. Complete and submit this form.
3. Include your original retailer identified and dated purchase receipt showing the required purchase between March 1, 2013 and May 31, 2013. Receipt must specify that qualifying Pennzoil® motor oil was purchased (brand and product required on the invoice).

Ultra has more cleaning agents. It's probably a few bucks more then Platinum.

Thanks ekeith.
Seems like a decent deal and definitely need the link.

OMG! Someone update the title to say $12 Pennzoil Platinum Synthetic Motor Oil After $10 Rebate!!

=D =D =D =D

Awesome deal for full synthetic motor oil and picked up my 5qt jug today with the form attached on front.
(Big display in the middle of the aisle had tons of 5qt jugs with these forms.)

Great find. That's part of what I love about this board-I needed oil, so scanned this subsection and found an offer right up my alley.

BTW my WalMart had 5W-30 Ultra on clearance for $21 so I really made out, I guess.

Possible double dipping from the Advance Auto deal?

Today's Menards ad has pennzoil Platinum for $4.39 a quart. Think I'll try an ad-match. If you buy 5 and get the $10 rebate, that's $2.39 a quart!

psxzombie said:   Possible double dipping from the Advance Auto deal?

I figured I'd give this a shot. I already submitted the AAP rebate, and this rebate was an online one too.

i dont consider the advance auto deal that spectacular. a k&n filter is OK, but would rather have a p1.

Can't seem to find the rebate at the pennzoil website. I suppose this deal is dead?

Crazzzzy said:   Can't seem to find the rebate at the pennzoil website. I suppose this deal is dead?
Direct links to the rebate form don't seem to work.
Go here: Penzoil DIY Promotion
Click on the "Redeem Offer" button and fill out the form.
The offer is valid through May 31, 2013.

mobojo said:   Crazzzzy said:   Can't seem to find the rebate at the pennzoil website. I suppose this deal is dead?
Direct links to the rebate form don't seem to work.
Go here: Penzoil DIY Promotion
Click on the "Redeem Offer" button and fill out the form.
The offer is valid through May 31, 2013.

Those buggers at Pennzoil changed the url of the rebate offer... probably too many fatwallet hits

I sent in the paper form stuck on the bottle when I bought it awhile ago and got the check back with a $5 coupon already.

You might also try: $10 instant rebate coupon at Autozone. Coupon (5 quart jug) I tried this at my local WalMart but was denied. I'm sure some will have success. Pennzoil Platinum at my WalMart is $22.47 minus $10 instant, minus $10 MIR would get 5 quarts at $2.47. That was my goal!

Chedv do you know if Autozone will take a printed off coupon or do you need the original coupon?

I haven't tried it, but I think they will.

Bad news on this rebate. The offer expired yesterday and the rebate links are already dead.

I can't find any place to file the rebate form.

runningair said:   Bad news on this rebate. The offer expired yesterday and the rebate links are already dead.

I can't find any place to file the rebate form.

Same problem here. I purchased 5 qts of Pennzoil at Wally World on Friday, May 31. Went to the rebate web site early Saturday morning and the link is dead. Now I have to return the oil. Sigh.

Got postcard; rebate on 5 qt. X 2 was denied. I call b.s.

Rebates are such a scam, they know either don't submit on time or following proper instructions. Or gets rejected for some BS, either way, such as pain (by design I'm sure)

lexcurat said:   Got postcard; rebate on 5 qt. X 2 was denied. I call b.s.

They denied my rebate too saying I didn't meet requirements.....what requirements - I bought the correct product - enclosed a COPY of my receipt - and waited weeks and weeks for them to deny the rebate. I am contacting them tomorrow to get to the bottom of it but you shouldn't have to fight that hard for a $10 rebate. I used to do a ton of rebates totaling around $5,000 a year for several years in the early 2000's but the last few years it hasn't seemed worth the trouble. It is BS when a major company denies rebates - well I will update tomorrow with the results......

PS - if you need the number to call (on the rebate form it says if you do not receive your rebate after 6 to 8 weeks after submitting your completed form and receipt, then please call 866-707-6737 or visit www.shellrebatecenter.com/pennzoil (the website doesn't do any good though).....

I just got a postcard today denying my rebate because of no date on receipt. I thought WTF ?? I bought the oil at WalMart and they always print the receipt date- so I called 1-866-707-6737 and they looked it up and said the date was clear as can be. I submitted mine online. Now they are going to issue my refund check plus $5 coupon. I think they are trying to scam people outta their rebate. Call them up and complain. Don't let them scam you !!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014