• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pioneer SP-C22 Andrew Jones Center Channel Speaker @ Tiger Direct - $67.99 in cart
was $99.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Pioneer SP-C22 Andrew Jones Center Channel Speaker
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hi,

My Pioneer VSX-1021K receiver uses speakers of 8 ohm impedence. These SP-C22 are 6 ohm. Will they work well and safely with my receiver? Or, am I better off with 8 ohm units?

Thanks,
gard

gard said:   Hi,

My Pioneer VSX-1021K receiver uses speakers of 8 ohm impedence. These SP-C22 are 6 ohm. Will they work well and safely with my receiver? Or, am I better off with 8 ohm units?

Thanks,
gard

It will be fine. According to the owner's manual, that unit is guaranteed when used with speakers with 6ohm-16ohm impedance. It'll put a bit more power into the lower-resistance load; it'll also heat up a bit more, so that's something to keep in mind if you have it in an enclosed space, but it shouldn't really be an issue. In fact even using 4ohm speakers should be just fine, as long as you keep the volume levels reasonable.

Shipping is coming up as $15.61.
How to get the free shipping deal ?

Ditto. Please advise for free shipping.

Called tiger direct. there is no free shipping on this item.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014