• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My router died and I just got back from Best Buy and found this great deal on the shelf and it's online too. It retails for $120 and Amazon had it for $100 so $50 seems like a great deal for the specs. Also there's a firmware update that fixes all the complaints from the bad reviews. Get it today as I'm not sure if this is a price mistake or a sale.

Linky

Access speedy wireless Internet with this WD My Net N750 router that features Wireless-N+ technology for dual-band operation and FasTrack technology for smooth streaming content. My Net Dashboard allows simple customization of settings.
Product Features

Wireless-N+ technology
Operates on 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz bands.
Up to 300 Mbps + 450 Mbps data transfer rates
With Wireless-N+ connectivity for high-speed Internet access.
Compatible with 802.11n
Backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g networks, so you can upgrade easily.
FasTrack technology
Automatically prioritizes entertainment applications to stream smooth video and more to your smart TV, tablet and other Wi-Fi connected devices. Tuned to prioritize Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, CinemaNow and YouTube.
4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
For wired connection of up to 4 computers, Blu-ray Disc players and other components.
2 USB 2.0 ports
Allow you to easily connect external storage, shared printers and other USB devices.
Auto sensing
Automatically adjusts to the speed of your network to simplify set up of devices.
My Net Dashboard
Provides easy access to parental controls, Internet security options and more.

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary

Expired...back to $89.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014