rated:
Text
http://www.homedepot.com

Online Special Valid : 03/03/2013 - 03/03/2013

PRO-SERIES 22-Piece Combination Wrench Set Model # PS07557
Internet # 203465117

$12.50 /EA-Each limit 5 per order

WAS $24.97

The Pro-series 22 Piece Combination Wrench Set is perfect for keeping in the car, trailer, garage or shop. The included storage case keeps the wrenches accessible and all in one place. The wrenches feature a standard dual side box-end and also an open end for various applications. There are 11 SAE wrenches and 11 Metric wrenches in this set of various sizes for all your loosening and tightening needs.

Storage case keep tools organized
Compact size for cars and trailers
Dual sided box-end and open-end
SAE: 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 19/32 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in.
Metric: 6, 7, 8, 9,10, 11, 12, 13, 14,15 and 17mm
MFG Brand Name : PRO-SERIES
MFG Model # : PS07557
MFG Part # : PS07557
Savings Center : Holiday

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PRO-SERIES 22-Piece Wrench Set
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thought about buying until I read the reviews. Do this before you buy.

likeaw said:   Thought about buying until I read the reviews. Do this before you buy.
good call, hard to believe they could mess up the sizing but it seems to be the case

Yea these are the cheap chinese chrome wrenchs. The chrome is so thick it mess's the sizes up. Even if you get one that is right the chrome comes off after using a bit and then it is off now.

Spend a little extra on some good wrenchs.

Why is this getting green when the reviews are so bad? Not a hot deal at all.

LLLosingit said:   Why is this getting green when the reviews are so bad? Not a hot deal at all.

I disagree. The ratings total out to better than 3.5 stars from 22 reviewers for a set which costs about 50 cents a tool. Would I use these professionally or even in a serious home project - of course not. I don't engage in either - I just need to have a fistful of wrenches to grab to tighten or untighten something. It one of the items doesn't work I'll fish around and look for the odd wrench elsewhere.

I'm changing oil here, not putting together a Mars Rover.

GreenTrash said:   LLLosingit said:   Why is this getting green when the reviews are so bad? Not a hot deal at all.

I disagree. The ratings total out to better than 3.5 stars from 22 reviewers for a set which costs about 50 cents a tool. Would I use these professionally or even in a serious home project - of course not. I don't engage in either - I just need to have a fistful of wrenches to grab to tighten or untighten something. It one of the items doesn't work I'll fish around and look for the odd wrench elsewhere.

I'm changing oil here, not putting together a Mars Rover.

Yes, If you read the reviews you would see that many have found the wrenches don't fit the head of the bolt/nut they are supposed to. Other reviews say the wrenches broke, I have never broke a craftsman wrench or even a super cheap Pittsburgh brand wrench from Harbor Freight.
Why have tools that when they are needed aren't likely to do the job? Cheap price does not always mean low quaility...you can have quality and cheap price...just not with these wrenches! Buy these for a couple dollars more after 20% off coupon and they will fit and won't break on the first use.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014