• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.qvc.com/

Text

*Today's Special Value®. Every day since 1987, we've offered one item at an exceptionally low price good for that day until 11:59 p.m. ET. That's Today's Special Value®.

Bose Wave Music System III with Premium Backlit Remote
QVC Price: $539.90

Today's Special Value Price:

$449.95

Good until March 3, 2013 11:59 p.m. ET

Enjoy room-filling sound from a versatile system that's incredibly convenient to use. Offered with a premium backlit remote control included, the Bose(R) Wave(R) Music System III revolutionizes the way you think about sound systems.

What makes the Wave Music System III special? Waveguide speaker technology. The system impressively reproduces deep lows, and instruments come through with awesome clarity and definition. You won't believe the full-bodied sound that comes from this compact, sleek unit. You'll hear musical nuances you've never heard before!

How is this system convenient to use? A digital radio tuner; FM/AM reception; plus running radio text that displays song titles, artists, and station information enhance your enjoyment. And, six FM and six AM presets allow easy access to your favorite radio stations.

Can I use it to play my MP3 player? Of course! Because it has an auxiliary input jack (cable not included), you can attach and play your iPod(R), iPad(R), TV, or other audio devices.

Is it easy to use? It's effortless. Simply touch the top of the system to turn it on and off, or to snooze the alarm. Your morning wake-up call is simplified as well; this amazing system boasts dual independent alarms that can be set to sound at different times and to different audio sources--the radio, the internal CD player, or a traditional buzzer.

How does the backlit remote make the experience even better? The premium backlit remote control features powerful IR emitters that control your Bose sound system without having to point directly at it. Use the remote just like a keypad--illuminated buttons make for easy viewing.

What's in the box? Bose Wave Music System III; AC power cord; credit card-style remote control with CR2032 battery; backlit premium remote control with 2 AAA batteries; demonstration CD; and manuals for system and premium remote.

Bose Wave Music System III with Premium Backlit Remote for $449.95 on March 3, 2013 is the Lowest Priced from any Authorized Bose Retailer.

From Bose.

Includes Bose Wave Music System III; AC power cord; credit card-style remote control with CR2032 battery; demonstration CD; and backlit remote control with stand and 2 AAA batteries
Built-in CD player; CD, MP3 CD, and CD-R/RW playback capability
Auxiliary input jack to connect MP3 players and more
Digital FM/AM tuner with improved reception
Six AM and six FM radio presets
Displays artist and station information
Touch-top control for On/Off/Snooze alarm
Dual independent alarms
Headphone output jack with automatic speaker muting
Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam, P.O. boxes
Measures approximately 14-1/2"W x 4"H x 8-3/4"D
UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Burgundy color is exclusive to QVC until 5/31/2013
Made in Mexico

Standard S&H Included

Member Summary

Bose Wave Music System III
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Get ready for the Bose hate...

sadly, you put two of the most hated things together (most trolled) in this post: qvc and Bose. May the trolls have mercy on your post.

it's not hot without a monster cable/Omaha Steaks bundle with free membership to direct buy

skh12, you thought that was clever? Please take notice to those who would waste everybody's time: if you don't want this deal, you don't have to do this deal.

skh12 said:   it's not hot without a monster cable/Omaha Steaks bundle with free membership to direct buy

Not to mention Apple.

They also have the ipod Dock for another $100, lol

No highs no lows, must be bose.

peepsiemom said:   skh12, you thought that was clever? Please take notice to those who would waste everybody's time: if you don't want this deal, you don't have to do this deal.

but on what planet is this a deal?, how many are you in 4 peepsie?

peepsiemom said:   skh12, you thought that was clever? Please take notice to those who would waste everybody's time: if you don't want this deal, you don't have to do this deal.

If it's not a deal, we need to know so we don't waste our money.

forzaINTER said:   peepsiemom said:   skh12, you thought that was clever? Please take notice to those who would waste everybody's time: if you don't want this deal, you don't have to do this deal.

If it's not a deal, we need to know so we don't waste our money.

Which is why there's a red/green voting system on the original post. Adding the (apparently obligatory) "here's some other things that are always bad deals when they're posted haha" post doesn't add to the discussion.

smeagle said:   sadly, you put two of the most hated things together (most trolled) in this post: qvc and Bose. May the trolls have mercy on your post.

I know, but they amuse me.

I owned a 1999 Corvette convertible and it had the Bose speakers it sounded good (I had it for 6 years and came close to adding an aftermarket system). I never purchased a Bose home system of any type just seemed to expensive. I am looking for a surround sound system for my living room, I would not rule Bose out if I could get a good deal but then again for the "regular pricing" I would probably go with something else. I could just get this:

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/home_theater/hdt...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014