• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
iLive 3.1-Channel Speaker Bar with iPhone and iPod Dock @ Best Buy - $24.99
was $99.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Mar 3, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

iLive 3.1-Channel Speaker Bar with iPhone and iPod Dock
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just ordered. Thanx, OP

Wujuui thanks!!!!

In for 1 thanks!

I looked up specs and it doesn't work with ipod touch 5th generation or iphone 5 but great deal otherwise.

About time to spend rewards points. Thank OP

in for 1, thanks!

does it work with dual volatage i.e 120V-240V

vins890 said:   does it work with dual volatage i.e 120V-240V

You'll need to use 220 to 110 converter.

Nice! I've been looking for a cheap soundbar to tide me over. This will server as a dual purpose.

Thanks OP!

showing sold out online... not available in any stores.

UPDATE: fingers crossed.. it just allowed me to make 2 orders shipped.. let's see if they get delivered

Note: one of the review said that it does not work with iPhone 4S however iPhone 4 works fine.

Dead.

Dead

I was worried about possible cancellation, but I just got a tracking number!

me too... I just received tracking numbers for both orders 10 minutes ago.. persistance pays off

UPS delivered 1 today..fastest free shipping I've ever seen. the other is being delivered tomorrow.
this is a great deal for $25. I went through discover for an additional 5% back.
This sounds great for what it is. will be nice in my office..I'm happy. need to figure out where to put the other one.
Thanks, OP!

and now #2

I unboxed mine and hooked it up. Won't be impressing any audiophiles but for $25... well worth it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014