• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
So, it is not possible to order 1 download for $29.99 and NOT pay $9.95 Delivery? I'm trying to use up a $20 ink rewards.

Jeff36 said:   Sugan said:   Kaspersky rebates will take lot of time and chances of not getting the rebate amount is higher

Kaspersky rebates are a big pass. I am still waiting on 2 from December 5th. F those guys.
Am still waiting on Staples rebate for Kaspersky purchased on 1/5/13. Check has been cut 2/4 per RebatesHQ.com but nothing yet. Others said that have gotten this rebate. Will call on 3/5 for reissue as you are required to wait 30 days before asking for a reissue of the check. Not sure if it ever got sent or what. Was yours a Staples rebate?

mathfaster said:   Jeff36 said:   Sugan said:   Kaspersky rebates will take lot of time and chances of not getting the rebate amount is higher

Kaspersky rebates are a big pass. I am still waiting on 2 from December 5th. F those guys.
Am still waiting on Staples rebate for Kaspersky purchased on 1/5/13. Check has been cut 2/4 per RebatesHQ.com but nothing yet. Others said that have gotten this rebate. Will call on 3/5 for reissue as you are required to wait 30 days before asking for a reissue of the check. Not sure if it ever got sent or what. Was yours a Staples rebate?

I once had a Staples easy rebate check not arrive... and then a second time, check didn't arrive. It was very strange, other Staples checks were coming just fine. They sent out the check a third time for me and that one finally came. Don't remember if that was Kaspersky or not, but problems do happen in the mail sometimes I guess. I could still see online that the check hadn't cleared, so that was good.

And once I had a check arrive ripped in half by the post office, and they resent that one as well.

metsfan said:   ...I once had a Staples easy rebate check not arrive... and then a second time, check didn't arrive. It was very strange, other Staples checks were coming just fine. They sent out the check a third time for me and that one finally came. Don't remember if that was Kaspersky or not, but problems do happen in the mail sometimes I guess. I could still see online that the check hadn't cleared, so that was good.

And once I had a check arrive ripped in half by the post office, and they resent that one as well.
Thanks for the info. This check has not cleared either. Have done well over 200? rebates in the last few years and this is the first check that has not come in 30 days of check issue. Guess it had to happen at some time.

pezgarden said:   So, it is not possible to order 1 download for $29.99 and NOT pay $9.95 Delivery? I'm trying to use up a $20 ink rewards.It's a money-maker. Think beyond the rewards.

Or go to the store and buy photo paper.

Done.
Ten of the 1 user and two of the 3 user.
Cashed ~$300 in rewards and stand to make $100.

I'm armed and ready for a fight, should it come to that.

Really, Simmons, really?? Armed and ready? With what? Feathers and poofs?

aarzi said:   Really, Simmons, really?? Armed and ready? With what? Feathers and poofs?

A pink leotard, a beaded jumprope and two 1.5 lb hand weights.

Jeff36 said:   Sugan said:   Kaspersky rebates will take lot of time and chances of not getting the rebate amount is higher

yes, never is a long time. submitted mid November and has been "processing" since end of November.

Thanks op, bought 2, and a micro sd card and paper clips, used a $25 of $75 I had, will be making $30 total out of this deal and get all these nice goodies which I was looking for, awesome deal op, thanks once again, submitted rebates too already.

Staples.com is down, will all the traffic for Kaspersky

I placed order at kiosk. Selected pay at register. No issues.
Tried using 5 digit coupon code for $15/$100 and it came up expired.

Bought 2 Hammermill paper and cashier tried the 20% off bag code for me. Came up expired.

Didn't buy the downloads in store yet. Is there an online coupon code out there that is not expired?

With respect to kaspersky rebates processed through rebateaccess.com (http://kaspersky.rebateaccess.com/), expect a full 3-4 months before getting your payment. I've yet to have one not get sent, but they do take forever.

Anyone having luck ordering 1 user download version?

When I add to cart, it shows "Out of stock" ? How can they run out of download?

Gpz1100 said:   With respect to kaspersky rebates processed through rebateaccess.com (http://kaspersky.rebateaccess.com/), expect a full 3-4 months before getting your payment. I've yet to have one not get sent, but they do take forever.
IME Kaspersky rebates processed as Staples Easy Rebates (through Parago) arrive more quickly than those processed by Kaspersky's processor (rebateaccess).

I can't believe this, I was being indecisive this morning and decided to sit on it for a few hours. Now I come back and it's OOS =( oh well

zmaster said:   Anyone having luck ordering 1 user download version?

They only have a certain number of keys to sell of the downloadable version. They may or may not up it, but could be OOS for the rest of the day.

BeanTech said:   aarzi said:   Really, Simmons, really?? Armed and ready? With what? Feathers and poofs?

A pink leotard, a beaded jumprope and two 1.5 lb hand weights.

I could just imagine the chaos at St$ples corporate!

How can a download version be oos?
They need a better licensing system.

propcgamer said:   How can a download version be oos?
They need a better licensing system.
They have a limit per day.

And now we wait.
Let's see how this all shakes out.

When the double easy rebate is gone tomorrow there will be plenty available.....I'm just sayin!!

pthor1231 said:   zmaster said:   Anyone having luck ordering 1 user download version?

They only have a certain number of keys to sell of the downloadable version. They may or may not up it, but could be OOS for the rest of the day.

Now 3 user OOS too. Deal dead as not valid tomorrow.

chikuMarwadi said:   pthor1231 said:   zmaster said:   Anyone having luck ordering 1 user download version?

Now 3 user OOS too. Deal dead as not valid tomorrow.

this after a stupid CSR told me this AM, "we can't be OOS of a D/L"

back in stock as soon as the rebate expired

Well this sucks I thought Staples used P.S.T. for orders on the west coast and E.S.T. for the east coast. It was still offering Kaspersky for free on their site as of 10PM PST

tomprc said:   back in stock as soon as the rebate expired Back in stock as soon as it was a new day EST. Just so many licenses per day. Nothing new.

mathfaster said:   tomprc said:   back in stock as soon as the rebate expired Back in stock as soon as it was a new day EST. Just so many licenses per day. Nothing new.

you are right. but i am also correct in term of the timing ;(

purchased 4 download 1-user on sunday morning, so far I have not received the download link yet.

I just looked at orders on Staples.com and my status got updated from researching to out of stock. Didn't receive an email on what this means. Is it cancelled or will they send the downloads when it is "back in stock"? What happens to my rewards I used if they cancel it?

harry12345 said:   I just looked at orders on Staples.com and my status got updated from researching to out of stock. Didn't receive an email on what this means. Is it cancelled or will they send the downloads when it is "back in stock"? What happens to my rewards I used if they cancel it?Just add your rewards to a cart online and see if it says they are used. If so, contact Rewards. If not, you are good.

I received an automated e-mail from Staples Easy Rebates stating my easy rebates are being processed. When I checked, only the 1-3 users (both $25 rebates) are going through validation, while the one user versions (both $20 rebates) were invalidated. Both products are the download versions. I didn't use any rewards or coupons. Did anyone else get similar results?

I wish I had gotten in on this sooner. I actually want the kaspersky anti virus but keep missing the FAR deals

So I just got a email update. Due to high demand for items there is a delay in processing. Still a small hope it might go thru.

researching

yelloe1213 said:   I wish I had gotten in on this sooner. I actually want the kaspersky anti virus but keep missing the FAR deals
I'm sure someone here will be willing to give you a license code and download link. I would, but my orders are still processing and I haven't received them yet.

Got this email:
Staples said: Valued Staples Customer,

Due to high demand for the Kaspersky software advertised on Sunday, March 3, 2013, your order (Staples order number listed above) is still being processed. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we work to process your order.

We value every order we receive and we apologize with the utmost sincerity for any inconvenience this may caused.

If you have further questions regarding your order, please contact us at support@orders.Staples.com or 800-333-3330. Please reference your order # and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Staples.

Sincerely,
Staples Customer Service

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automated message - please do not reply or forward.

belated thank you OP...I was nervous all the way until this morning...when I saw this:

Good news! We've started processing your rebate(s) for:

ESD KASPRESKY ANTI-VIRUS 3U 1
ESD KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS
ESD KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS
ESD KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS

and then (since it's parago..i've encountered situations where an EZR became not so easy when they said "missing UPC"...when it's a download)

Rebate Description Status Rebate Offer
Rebate 1:
Rebate Offer: 13-49541
Get a $20 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Kaspersky Anti Virus 1 user (SKUs 957340, 982926) at Staples.com
Products Purchased:
ESD KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS
ESD KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS
ESD KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS
Validation in progress. * Rebate Check for $60.00
Rebate 2:
Rebate Offer: 13-48586
Get a $20 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Kaspersky Anti-Virus 1 User (SKUs 957340, 982926) at Staples.com
Products Purchased:
ESD KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS
ESD KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS
ESD KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS
Validation in progress. * Rebate Check for $60.00
Rebate 3:
Rebate Offer: 13-48584
Get a $25 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Kaspersky Anti Virus 3 user (SKUs 957339, 991094) at Staples.com
Products Purchased:
Validation in progress. * Rebate Check for $250.00
Rebate 4:
Rebate Offer: 13-49542
Get a $25 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Kaspersky Anti Virus 3 user (SKUs 957339, 991094) at Staples.com
Products Purchased:
Validation in progress. * Rebate Check for $250.00

I'm so relieved!!!! (knocking on wood, everything seems okay so far) Thank you again OP

My order went thru, I just got my download license codes. Rebates are validation in progress.

Still researching... not submitting the rebates until the orders "ship" and I have my license codes.

Edit: 40 minutes later, received license codes. Rebates submitted.

I had my 4 1-computer download order cancelled and reordered. Then, they told me to resubmit the rebates. I submitted both rebate offer #s: 13-49541 and 13-48586. Then, I get an e-mail asking me to submit only one of these. WTF! I'll be losing out on $80 then. Anyone else having the same problem?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014