Voting History
rated:
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 1 user for 29.99 with 2*$20 rebates
link

1-3 users for 49.99 with 2*25 rebates.
new link

Two rebates are overlapped today only.
Each rebate has a limit of 10 per household
Download version only and is not refundable!
It may be a risk deal.
Link was updated.

Member Summary

Kaspersky Antivirus
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
After chatting with them almost 2 weeks ago, the checks were mailed yesterday but for only half the amount. Chatting wit... (more)

harry12345 (Apr. 03, 2013 @ 3:25p) |

Just got a $700 check in the mail for one of the two orders I placed. Now just waiting for a $200 check from the other o... (more)

metsfan (Apr. 11, 2013 @ 3:17p) |

I received half of my checks today also. hopefully the other half will be in, in another week or so.

harry12345 (Apr. 11, 2013 @ 9:32p) |

Both software titles are now OOS
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's time to cash your rewards. Great post!

Lies, item is free AR, NOT FREE. Bad post.

No free shipping on a downloadable item?

It may be an error. When I tried to added the box to my cart, it only showed one rebate.

I just ordered the download versions with no problem and already submitted the rebates.

ahhh yup, might want to add the after rebate in title.

You might want to add "after rebate" to your post.

After the $0.99 self inking stamp bait and switch from last month, I would not ever trust this "company" to go through with what they are promissing.

Staples scam

62355 Save an additional $15 with the purchase of $100 or more. Good MM.

The OP's link to the 1-3 user version is wrong. Here's the correct link:

link

Currently Out of Stock (10:27 AM EST)

Anyone know how good this virus scan actually is? Some virus software isn't as good as others.

Where can I find the limit is 10/household?

ETA: Never mind, found it on rebate forms

Since this is 'Download' software, it is exempt from sales tax in many states. Since it is a download only, you can use any shipping address in the USA/maybe in the world of your choosing. The download comes from an email link. Thus you can eliminate the sales tax easily.

ljderm said:   Since this is 'Download' software, it is exempt from sales tax in many states. Since it is a download only, you can use any shipping address in the USA/maybe in the world of your choosing. The download comes from an email link. Thus you can eliminate the sales tax easily.

great idea! Won't affect rebates? I might start doing this and start sending supplies to OR schools as a donation. 10% tax here

The 1 user copy has an instant $10 off into the cart for a cost of $29.99, BUT they want to charge me $9.95 for shipping (even though this is a download only item) plus $.60 in tax for a total cost of $40.54. The after rebate items give me 2 $20 Visa prepaid cards (which usually have a 2% cost from the card, thanks Visa!) which means I end up with $39.20 in pocket. Overall that means I end up spending $1.34. Granted it's a good product for an overall price of $1.34 but its not free. Anyone have a way to get around the $9.95 on shipping for downloadable item?

vickh said:   

great idea! Won't affect rebates? I might start doing this and start sending supplies to OR schools as a donation. 10% tax here

Nope, no problem on rebates. Just as a follow-up, the sales tax exemption for software downloads is much broader than the 5 states without regular sales tax. But a great idea on the school supplies.

sacmail said:   The 1 user copy has an instant $10 off into the cart for a cost of $29.99, BUT they want to charge me $9.95 for shipping (even though this is a download only item) plus $.60 in tax for a total cost of $40.54. The after rebate items give me 2 $20 Visa prepaid cards (which usually have a 2% cost from the card, thanks Visa!) which means I end up with $39.20 in pocket. Overall that means I end up spending $1.34. Granted it's a good product for an overall price of $1.34 but its not free. Anyone have a way to get around the $9.95 on shipping for downloadable item?

Since you may be a newbie to Staples, just order two of the product. Since the limit is 10, you will be eligible for the rebate on both. Spend $60 + your tax (unless you read the posts above) and get $80 in rebates with free shipping. Since this is an easy rebate, you will have to learn about that but it is all done online for both rebates for both copies at once (takes a pro less than 3 minutes). You can also choose during the rebate process to receive checks instead of the Visa, if you like, but that is another story!

Ordered the download versions, all rebates submitted no problem. No tax in CA. Bought two of the 1-user to get total over $100 (both rebate terms on that one clearly say the limit 10 as indicated by OP ... did not check the 1-3 user because I'm mostly just trying to cash out rewards).

This looks like a great potential deal to get folks to premiere. $800 spending with no tax and with coupons potentially MM.

In for 4 copies of the 1 user. Total 122.25, used 15 off 100, $81 in rewards, and 26.25 OOP. Expecting 160 in rebates.

Thx OP

I'm seeing $29.99 for the 1-user download version with two $20 rebates...so a $10 money maker for each one you buy, up to 10.

jd2010 said:   In for 4 copies of the 1 user. Total 122.25, used 15 off 100, $81 in rewards, and 26.25 OOP. Expecting 160 in rebates.

Thx OP

my order exactly! can we do used 15 off 100 1 more time ?

ESD KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS
Item No.: 982926 Price: $29.99/each
Expected Delivery: 03/05/2013 by Staples Courier 4 $119.96

Subtotal: $119.96
Delivery: FREE
Coupon1: -$15.00
Coupon2: -$15.00
Tax: $0.00

Total: $89.96

So for the multiple 1 user product, are you submitting the rebate 4x, or there's a quantity field when doing it? I haven't done a Staples rebate in ages.

ljderm said:   vickh said:   

Nope, no problem on rebates. Just as a follow-up, the sales tax exemption for software downloads is much broader than the 5 states without regular sales tax. But a great idea on the school supplies.

uh oh

We're sorry, but problems with your order may prevent us from delivering it on time.

Shipment1

Expected Delivery: 03/05/2013

via Staples Courier

Kaspersky rebates will take lot of time and chances of not getting the rebate amount is higher

vickh said:   jd2010 said:   In for 4 copies of the 1 user. Total 122.25, used 15 off 100, $81 in rewards, and 26.25 OOP. Expecting 160 in rebates.

Thx OP

my order exactly! can we do used 15 off 100 1 more time ?

ESD KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS
Item No.: 982926 Price: $29.99/each
Expected Delivery: 03/05/2013 by Staples Courier 4 $119.96

Subtotal: $119.96
Delivery: FREE
Coupon1: -$15.00
Coupon2: -$15.00
Tax: $0.00

Total: $89.96

That code looks to be 1x/acct, tried a 2nd order and got invalid code

vickh said:   ljderm said:   vickh said:   

uh oh

We're sorry, but problems with your order may prevent us from delivering it on time.

Shipment1

Expected Delivery: 03/05/2013

via Staples Courier

should I call them and tempt fate?

Sugan said:   Kaspersky rebates will take lot of time and chances of not getting the rebate amount is higher

I disagree with that. These are Staples Easy Rebates, not Kaspersky rebates.

box versions oos. i wanna order but i'm afraid Staples might pull a fast one.. (there are no returns/refunds on downloads)..

In for 4 with a $15 off. Seems a bit risky to go all in with a download product.

Both of my orders (1 with $15 coupon, 1 without) went to researching. Not too worried about it. If they approve them, I have no doubt I'll get the rebates. If they cancel them, ... eh, not a huge deal to me. Win some, lose some, I'll make Premier easily again anyway.

pkp413 said:   In for 4 with a $15 off. Seems a bit risky to go all in with a download product.
With screenshots of the product showing both rebates and 'FREE after rebates' I view the deal as very low risk.

anybody get the d/l links?

I got this:

and they said they couldn't tell me why or move it along??

metsfan said:   Both of my orders (1 with $15 coupon, 1 without) went to researching. Not too worried about it. If they approve them, I have no doubt I'll get the rebates. If they cancel them, ... eh, not a huge deal to me. Win some, lose some, I'll make Premier easily again anyway.

ditto. I thought it was b/c I used a OR address for tax.

why 9.95 Shipping? How are you guys getting Zero for delivery? I'm just getting the single version?

vickh said:   metsfan said:   Both of my orders (1 with $15 coupon, 1 without) went to researching. Not too worried about it. If they approve them, I have no doubt I'll get the rebates. If they cancel them, ... eh, not a huge deal to me. Win some, lose some, I'll make Premier easily again anyway.

ditto. I thought it was b/c I used a OR address for tax.

Dunno. I used my home address in CA. We have no tax on downloads here.

metsfan said:   Both of my orders (1 with $15 coupon, 1 without) went to researching. Not too worried about it. If they approve them, I have no doubt I'll get the rebates. If they cancel them, ... eh, not a huge deal to me. Win some, lose some, I'll make Premier easily again anyway.

might be helpful if we need to cancel, if they bait & switch...

pezgarden said:   why 9.95 Shipping? How are you guys getting Zero for delivery? I'm just getting the single version?Why? Because ordering one does not meet the free-shipping threshold.

Why on a download? Because they are nuts.

Sugan said:   Kaspersky rebates will take lot of time and chances of not getting the rebate amount is higher

Kaspersky rebates are a big pass. I am still waiting on 2 from December 5th. F those guys.

Skipping 72 Messages...
I received half of my checks today also. hopefully the other half will be in, in another week or so.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014