• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
jqsmooth said:   I had my 4 1-computer download order cancelled and reordered. Then, they told me to resubmit the rebates. I submitted both rebate offer #s: 13-49541 and 13-48586. Then, I get an e-mail asking me to submit only one of these. WTF! I'll be losing out on $80 then. Anyone else having the same problem?

Why did you reorder? It makes no sense to me.

tomprc said:   jqsmooth said:   I had my 4 1-computer download order cancelled and reordered. Then, they told me to resubmit the rebates. I submitted both rebate offer #s: 13-49541 and 13-48586. Then, I get an e-mail asking me to submit only one of these. WTF! I'll be losing out on $80 then. Anyone else having the same problem?

They didn't reorder. Staples did it for them. That is how they are resolving the OOS in some cases.

mathfaster said:   tomprc said:   jqsmooth said:   I had my 4 1-computer download order cancelled and reordered. Then, they told me to resubmit the rebates. I submitted both rebate offer #s: 13-49541 and 13-48586. Then, I get an e-mail asking me to submit only one of these. WTF! I'll be losing out on $80 then. Anyone else having the same problem?

They didn't reorder. Staples did it for them. That is how they are resolving the OOS in some cases.[/Q

Correct. Thank you. I used a $27 rewards coupon and they returned that and adjusted the price with a coupon credit. I dont know what's gonna happen but ill deal with it after i recieve all the rebates. Wonder if others are experiencing the same.

Rebates now processing. Somehow I missed that 1-user was $29.99 not $39.99 when I ordered, so this will turn into a nice moneymaker when all the rebates come in. Only used one account, one $15 coupon. $115.20 MM on coupon+rebates, then 5% (or better as miles/points) on my Ink card, 3% MrRebates for another $62.78. Good deal.

Would anyone who doesn't plan on using the antivirus be willing to give me a key please? Thx. It was sold out by the time I tried to buy it. Thanks.

Edit: nevermind. I should have checked my msg

Is anyone else's rebate stuck in "Submission received. Validation in progress." (no purchased items, no rebate amount)? I received the download email on Sunday, so there was no re-order issue.

c3 said:   Is anyone else's rebate stuck in "Submission received. Validation in progress." (no purchased items, no rebate amount)? I received the download email on Sunday, so there was no re-order issue.

mine is showing the same thing.

harry12345 said:   mine is showing the same thing.

I chatted with the rebate CSR and didn't know how to convince her that something is wrong. May have to wait until the rebate becomes invalid.

just got done chatting with rebate csr. she validated only of the two that was present at the time of purchase. 13-48586, 13-49541. So, i guess i'm out of luck. lost like $3, but I'm gonna call Staples directly and see what they can do for me. this ain't right. downloadables are non-refundable. arghhhhhh...

jqsmooth said:   just got done chatting with rebate csr. she validated only of the two that was present at the time of purchase. 13-48586, 13-49541. So, i guess i'm out of luck. lost like $3, but I'm gonna call Staples directly and see what they can do for me. this ain't right. downloadables are non-refundable. arghhhhhh...

If you would prefer they should let you cancel based on the fact that the rebates were listed incorrectly on their website.

airloeb said:   jqsmooth said:   just got done chatting with rebate csr. she validated only of the two that was present at the time of purchase. 13-48586, 13-49541. So, i guess i'm out of luck. lost like $3, but I'm gonna call Staples directly and see what they can do for me. this ain't right. downloadables are non-refundable. arghhhhhh...

If you would prefer they should let you cancel based on the fact that the rebates were listed incorrectly on their website.

well, i just got off the phone with CSR and they just received e-mail saying that all those rebates will be honored. the rebate dept. are just getting notices and customers will get notices soon. asked me to wait about a week to hear from them, if not, call them back. so, they can take my rewards if they like, just asking for what was stated on their site whether it was a mistake on their part or not. great MM IMO. yeah, if they'll refund me my money, i'll take it over wondering if i'll ever get the rebates. so people, you can wait for those notices or you can call them yourselves.

jqsmooth said:   just got done chatting with rebate csr. she validated only of the two that was present at the time of purchase. 13-48586, 13-49541.

What was the rebate status before you contacted the rebate CSR?

c3 said:   jqsmooth said:   just got done chatting with rebate csr. she validated only of the two that was present at the time of purchase. 13-48586, 13-49541.

What was the rebate status before you contacted the rebate CSR?

invalid for both.

has anybody had their rebates validated?

I think it usually takes 1 month at the earliest before checks are mailed out...

until then, it's usually "validation in progress" (I think)

VivYip said:   I think it usually takes 1 month at the earliest before checks are mailed out...

Thanks,
I probably should have provided more details. I used the original order number to file the rebates(they cancelled the first order and placed a phone order the next day) and it just updated as "Invalid Missing transaction data". Staples CSR says don't worry it will all work out but I'm not sure I beleive them.

Just got confirmation that one of the rebates is being validated. Im gonna call to get the other one processed too.

"Validation in progress" until 2 weeks after the purchase/shipping date, and then "validation complete".

I downloaded 3 user version. Submitted for Staples easy rebates (24.99). Where is the other $25 rebate? When I ordered, it was $49.99 and $25x2 was the rebate.. now, the same link shows only one rebate. I missed something perhaps?

How do I get rebate from Kaspersky?

bapata said:   I downloaded 3 user version. Submitted for Staples easy rebates (24.99). Where is the other $25 rebate? When I ordered, it was $49.99 and $25x2 was the rebate.. now, the same link shows only one rebate. I missed something perhaps?

bapata said:   I downloaded 3 user version. Submitted for Staples easy rebates (24.99). Where is the other $25 rebate? When I ordered, it was $49.99 and $25x2 was the rebate.. now, the same link shows only one rebate. I missed something perhaps?

Did u puchase on the said date? (If I am not wrong 3/3/2013 - Please check)
Why didn't u submit the rebates on the same or next day, after receiving the download key links?
Any ways ur email should be having the 2 rebate offer numbers (assuming u purchased on the date this deal was posted). Submit with that offer number and if any problem with one or both the offer numbers, call 1-800.
Goodluck

May be someone familiar with Staples deals/ or in the same situation can answer more acurately.

All of my Kaspersky rebates have now gone to "Validation complete."

metsfan said:   All of my Kaspersky rebates have now gone to "Validation complete."

Did your initial order get cancelled and changed to a phone order? if so did you file for the rebate under the initial order number or the phone order number?
I filed for the rebate with the initial order number and my status is "Invalid Missing transaction data"

harry12345 said:   metsfan said:   All of my Kaspersky rebates have now gone to "Validation complete."

Did your initial order get cancelled and changed to a phone order? if so did you file for the rebate under the initial order number or the phone order number?
I filed for the rebate with the initial order number and my status is "Invalid Missing transaction data"

My initial order went through eventually, there was no cancellation.

A shame the new rewards program hadn't gone into effect yet, woulda been a nice $40 in additional rewards earned from this.

harry12345 said:   VivYip said:   I think it usually takes 1 month at the earliest before checks are mailed out...

Thanks,
I probably should have provided more details. I used the original order number to file the rebates(they cancelled the first order and placed a phone order the next day) and it just updated as "Invalid Missing transaction data". Staples CSR says don't worry it will all work out but I'm not sure I beleive them.

UPDATE: Had a chat last night with Timmy at Staples easy rebate. He took all my information and told me he validated my rebates. He also said that the website would be updated to show that in 20 minutes. I went on today and the status is still invalid. So another chat, this time with Nathalie. She says it shows valid on her side but because it was a manual update it will not show up on the website. It is scheduled to be mailed in 15 days. I guess its just wait and see.

harry12345 said:   harry12345 said:   VivYip said:   I think it usually takes 1 month at the earliest before checks are mailed out...

Thanks,

UPDATE: Had a chat last night with Timmy at Staples easy rebate. He took all my information and told me he validated my rebates. He also said that the website would be updated to show that in 20 minutes. I went on today and the status is still invalid. So another chat, this time with Nathalie. She says it shows valid on her side but because it was a manual update it will not show up on the website. It is scheduled to be mailed in 15 days. I guess its just wait and see.

Were they rebate #s 13-48586 & 13-49541?

edit: just called Staples rebate center. they asked me to fax them the order e-mail with tracking # along with a cover letter in order to confirm the orders and validate the above rebates. what a pain the a$$!?!

YES

jqsmooth said:   

edit: just called Staples rebate center. they asked me to fax them the order e-mail with tracking # along with a cover letter in order to confirm the orders and validate the above rebates. what a pain the a$$!?!

mine was all four of the rebates 13-49542, 13-48584, 13-49541, 13-48586. I had only submitted the initial online order and it came back as Invalid Missing transaction data because they resubmitted my order as a phone order on the Monday.

FWIW, the status on the website have the following:

Check has been printed/mailed.

thank you again OP!

After chatting with them almost 2 weeks ago, the checks were mailed yesterday but for only half the amount. Chatting with them now to see why.

Just got a $700 check in the mail for one of the two orders I placed. Now just waiting for a $200 check from the other one.

I received half of my checks today also. hopefully the other half will be in, in another week or so.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.