• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

H&R Block 2012 At Home, Deluxe Tax Software
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Extremely good deal for the premium (which I need). I greatly doubt it will get lower this season.

I need the State version and usually just use whatever is cheapest. Anyone know how the Deluxe is better?

mmyk72 said:   I need the State version and usually just use whatever is cheapest. Anyone know how the Deluxe is better?

Here is the difference between the versions.

If you itemize deductions, Deluxe is probably better for you, if you have rental income, Premium is probably better for you.

Been using TurboTax Deluxe for my personal taxes for years. I have also had to buy TurboTax Business for my S-Corp.

I know can just import last years TurboTax into HR Block.

Can i just buy one copy of HR Block Business, and use it to file my personal and S-Corp taxes, or do I need to buy H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State and HR Block Business?

misch said:   mmyk72 said:   I need the State version and usually just use whatever is cheapest. Anyone know how the Deluxe is better?

Here is the difference between the versions.

If you itemize deductions, Deluxe is probably better for you, if you have rental income, Premium is probably better for you.


Thanks OP and misch for the link. I'm in for 1 of the Deluxe download.

They recommend Premium if you own stocks/bonds/mutual funds. All of my investments are either in Roth IRAs or 401(k)s...do I really need Premium? Or is that only needed if you have taxable accounts?

solley said:   They recommend Premium if you own stocks/bonds/mutual funds. All of my investments are either in Roth IRAs or 401(k)s...do I really need Premium? Or is that only needed if you have taxable accounts?

No, you probably don't need Premium then.

Great deal. In for 1.

In for 1. Green.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014