• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Update: Game over

Whoever guessed #2 got it right,
drugstore.com removed the additional promo... (looks like their web admins took the day off on Sunday )

Glad for whoever got in.
~~~~~~~~~

Now THIS is why we have Shoprunner

Reg. $10.99 EACH, now 2 for $2.78!

FIRST Click here to activate 20% off all Beauty. (Wait for page to load.)
Note that top of page says "20% off EVERYTIHNG in our beauty department". In not, clear cookies and try again. DO NOT click next link before the 20% gets activated, or else you'll end up with a $5.98 total.

AFTER clicking and activating 20% off. Then Click here and add two to cart. (Two shampoos, two conditioners, or one of each).

Checkout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poll:
What do you think will happen FIRST?
1) This goes OOS.
2) drugstore.com fixes/removes the promo.
3) drugstore.com removes this from being SR eligible.

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

de-luxe COLORSAVE Shampoo/Conditioner
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks...Anybody have idea If Shoprunner is cancelled within 30 days will they charge the shipping for this one !!...

macwan (Mar. 03, 2013 @ 9:09p) |

Doesn't work anymore, second link doesn't load

PunjabiDealFinder (Mar. 04, 2013 @ 5:44a) |

All orders are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. That was fast.

uafgrad (Mar. 04, 2013 @ 6:25p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you redo the links?

NVM, got it through SD.

4.) Just got in for 2 shampoo
Thx OP!

I get price of $2.39 each for a total of $4.78

ffrob said:   I get price of $2.39 each for a total of $4.78

I got that too, but then cleared cookies etc and was ok.

Now price changes from 1.39 each to 2.99 each upon checkout/sign-in. No luck here even clearing cookies/switching browsers.

$8.77 w/o Shoprunner! Free shipping w/$25 purchase!

WOW, that's 1/2 gallon of shampoo for $2.78!! Delivered (I have Shoprunner). 2-de-luxe COLORSAVE Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair - 32 fl oz @ $1.39/each. Thanks OP!!

Finally! 3rd time's a charm. Had to use Chrome to get the price of $2.78/both (shipped Shoprunner). Firefox and IE both changed the price upon checkout to $2.99 each, strange but true! Thanks OP.

My last 3 orders, they delay-shipped one of the items, and split shipment of the remaining ones. Each time, charged me an arm and a leg for each shipment. Had to jump through hoops and suffer birthing pains to get partial refunds of the overcharges.

My last 3 orders, they delay-shipped one of the items, and split shipment of the remaining ones. Each time, charged me an arm and a leg for each shipment. Had to jump through hoops and suffer birthing pains to get partial refunds of the overcharges.

Thanks OP! Is there anyway 2 get more bottles for the same price, I tried to order more bottles but it was charging me regular price!

ffrob said:   Finally! 3rd time's a charm. Had to use Chrome to get the price of $2.78/both (shipped Shoprunner). Firefox and IE both changed the price upon checkout to $2.99 each, strange but true! Thanks OP.No go in Chrome.

Okay. it worked $3.00 even with Cal Tax. Thanks OP!

In the shipping options.

worked for me! $3.02 for one each. Thanks OP.. now only if it ships.

Is this stuff any good? How foes it smell?

pezgarden said:   Is this stuff any good? How foes it smell?

Smells like garden of flowers. Come on, how can one even describe a smell of the shampoo ?

Placed 4 orders. We'll see what it smells like.

Just got shipping confirmation with UPS tracking #. Got 2 bottles for $2.78 delivered (Shoprunner)! Thats a 1/2 gallon of shampoo. Bubbles for days! Thanks OP!!

Thanks, OP! Great price.

Subtotal: $2.78
Shoprunner
Shoprunner shipping:
FREE
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $2.78
Total Savings: $19.20

7 times clearing cookies, changing browsers, etc., but it worked! Thanks, OP!

$3.02 shipped to CA, thx OP!

Wow worked on 1st try X 2, each 2.78 shipped & no cookie clearing with chrome incognito, separate paypal, email, Shoprunner --- Super

pezgarden said:   Is this stuff any good? How foes it smell?

Must be! eBay has the tiny sample pack for $3 and the small 2x 14oz bottle Shampoo/Conditioner for $10 also Walgreen's sells this same bottle for $10 each.

Thanks...Anybody have idea If Shoprunner is cancelled within 30 days will they charge the shipping for this one !!...

Doesn't work anymore, second link doesn't load

All orders are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. That was fast.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.