• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BonTon has Select K-Cups on Buy-one Get-one (BOGO) today with an additionally 10% 0ff + free shipping and of course your 3% FW CB

Use code: MARCH325OFF
and code: FREESHIP

Link:
https://www.bonton.com/shop/home/kitchen/coffee-tea/single-serve...

Examples:

Twinings of London™ Earl Grey Tea 18-pk. K-Cup®
Portion Pack
Item: 0070177516505
Quantity: 2
Applied:
Buy more coffee pods, save more!
Stock up on select coffee pods and save!
Price: $32.00
BOGO & more!: $16.00
2@ $8.00
Coupon: -$1.60
$14.40
Quantity: 2
Applied:
Buy more coffee pods, save more!
Stock up on select coffee pods and save!
Price: $36.00
BOGO & more!: $18.00
2@ $9.00
Coupon: -$1.80
$16.20

Member Summary

K-cups
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Don't see much variety in K-cups...see a lot of other cups though

thefrozentin (Mar. 04, 2013 @ 6:38p) |

Thanks! I'm in for 6 at a price cheaper than I can get at most other places. I buy decaf, so those great deals on massiv... (more)

chloesi (Mar. 04, 2013 @ 9:58p) |

Staples has plenty of 24 packs - see this LINK. They are mail order only.

crhptic (Mar. 04, 2013 @ 10:57p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pretty good deal thanks

Great deal,thanks!

While these BOGO offers appear to be good deals on the surface, they aren't the best prices you can get for K-cups. For instance, Costco sells SF Bay brand K-cups at a price of approx $0.31 per cup. That's better even than the $0.50 price that you'd get with these BOGO offers. Agreed - the SFBay brand doesn't come in a whole bunch of flavors, but if you like what they sell, Costco's price beats these BOGO prices.

katnrica said:   While these BOGO offers appear to be good deals on the surface, they aren't the best prices you can get for K-cups. For instance, Costco sells SF Bay brand K-cups at a price of approx $0.31 per cup. That's better even than the $0.50 price that you'd get with these BOGO offers. Agreed - the SFBay brand doesn't come in a whole bunch of flavors, but if you like what they sell, Costco's price beats these BOGO prices.

Agree. Not to poo poo, but you can still generally do better buying at Staples. They usually sell the 24 count boxes for $12.99 and sometimes $11.99 if you buy 3 or more boxes. While the $25 off $75 coupons are much harder to come by, you can still get them on eBay for $7-$9. So, generally after the coupon cost and taxes I end up in the low 40 cents per k-cup cost. Not like the good old days when e-junkie sold the coupons for a lot less and the total cost would be around 35 cents, but still better than most deals available today.

Is this coffee good? I have been seeing this on various sites and it has peaked my curiosity! Please let me know. Thanks

FWIW my Staples only carries 16-18 packs. You can always get free 20 off 75 breakroom coupons from the breakroom catalogs most stores give out freely.

Good deal. .45 a cup . free shipping - fw Cash Back- no sales tax- and in these days of 4.50 a gallon gas no driving to Staples or costco.No Staples coupons or waiting for a sale. No eBay. I can order now.
Thanks OP

katnrica said:   While these BOGO offers appear to be good deals on the surface, they aren't the best prices you can get for K-cups. For instance, Costco sells SF Bay brand K-cups at a price of approx $0.31 per cup. That's better even than the $0.50 price that you'd get with these BOGO offers. Agreed - the SFBay brand doesn't come in a whole bunch of flavors, but if you like what they sell, Costco's price beats these BOGO prices.

For many of them this is as cheap as you'll find. Starbucks K-cups even from big box stores are 70 cents a piece , you can get them for .60 here. Emeril's Big Bold (on of the best in my opinion) are about .55 to .60 anywhere you look - you can get them for 45 cents a piece here.

Not an exceptional deal, but still better than anywhere else. I'm still waiting for my Costco to carry the Kirkland Pacific bold, assuming it lives up to the reviews, they are about 35 cents a cup.

I think this is the best non-Staples deal right now, and the Staples deal requires some work. And don't try to say Kirkland or SF brand is cheaper, let's compare apples to apples. I'm only in for 2 boxes of Green Mountain Nantucket since I've got several boxes on hand from last Staples deal.

My wife says "Thanks!"

still works

In for a couple...great price thanks!

Thanks, needed to stock up on decaf for the evenings.
BTW I have subscribe n save with Amazon SF Bay Rainforest Blend, can't beat the price on that.

Had a merchandise credit, but couldn't use it online. Bummer.

Still a nice find and in for 4 boxes. Thanks OP.

eajohnst said:   My wife says "Thanks!"

C'mon, she can show her appreciation a little better than that. But OP might want pics first...

Works for Vue Packs too for people who have the Keurig V700

eajohnst said:   My wife says "Thanks!"

Stanley says hi!

Hinky site. Impossible for me to order from to get to "bag."

Hmmm, even with the 25% off coupon I couldn't get it below $0.62/cup. Granted I have a bunch of Barista's in there which I really like and everything I put in the cart were BOGO but I am not seeing the big discount. Looks like I'm only getting 10%.

In 4 2. Thx, OP!

Thanks OP... Costs of most are the equivalent of the every day price at Costco (Newmans and some Starbucks flavors), but if you aren't near a Costco these will work fine.

Found those codes equally effective on a few clearance tops - 3 for $33.27 shipped. Thanks, OP

Don't see much variety in K-cups...see a lot of other cups though

Thanks! I'm in for 6 at a price cheaper than I can get at most other places. I buy decaf, so those great deals on massive packs don't work for me. Decaf is definitely the minority of the k-cup world. You saved me some $$$!

deaconx31 said:   FWIW my Staples only carries 16-18 packs. You can always get free 20 off 75 breakroom coupons from the breakroom catalogs most stores give out freely.

Staples has plenty of 24 packs - see this LINK. They are mail order only.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014