• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rakuten.com (formally Buy.com) is offering the Denon AVR-1913 for $399 plus a free $50 Visa Giftcard plus you get 5% back through fatwallet. $399 - $20FW - $50GC - $329. This is a great deal as this was just reduced (temporarily) to $399 at Amazon and Best Buy. I've been in the market for a few weeks for a receiver and I had it narrowed down to this or the Panasonic VSX-1122 but decided on the Denon since it has fully functional Apple Airplay through Zone 2....meaning you can have a movie playing in one room and music playing in a different room through Airplay. Plus, the Denon has a more powerful amp and overall better reviews.....can't go wrong with this price!

Free Shipping!

Click Here for Product and more Info!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am getting "Sorry, this product is no longer sold at the Rakuten.com website" with the link posted

Here is a working link
Working Link

What's up with you people posting links that don't work? Text

The price is right but the remote is too simple. There's no guide button, previous channel button, and fast forward/rewind buttons for on-demand.

What do you mean, "you people"? Regardless, I fixed the link.

I've never heard a complaint about a reciever remote being "too simple". Besides, most people with recievers should utilize some form of a Harmony digital remote so they don't need to fumble with four different items. Also, the 1913 has a phenomenal APP for the smart phone to run the reciever, tweak the sound and even change zones.

isn't it UP to 5% CashBack? don't think it's a full 5% for electronics

Fry's has these on sale at least once a month for $299-$329. It has been as low as about $288

davidsestak said:   What do you mean, "you people"? Regardless, I fixed the link.

I've never heard a complaint about a reciever remote being "too simple". Besides, most people with recievers should utilize some form of a Harmony digital remote so they don't need to fumble with four different items. Also, the 1913 has a phenomenal APP for the smart phone to run the reciever, tweak the sound and even change zones.

The guy who posted "working link" posted a bad link too.

I have a Harmony digital remote but my Onkyo remote is actually better. I can't believe I'm complaining about the Denon remote either but it's really missing some key features.

I have a 1712 and its rock solid. The 17xx/19xx are among the best value for the $ with the Audyssey EQ stuff.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014