• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

DTSE9H/16GBZ
Disclaimer
Kingston DataTraveler SE9 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Model DTSE9H/16GBZ F/S

$4 off w/ promo code EMCYTZT3033

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=20-239-003&Tpk=N...

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazon has matched.

was $7.99 at Amazon a few days ago. I would wait...

Just so you know, these drives are painfully slow.

Edit: Why would someone red me? I own these drives, I'm speaking from experience. Less than 3MB/sec write speeds are SLOW.

Edit: The reason that I own these (and I greened the OP), is because of the nifty form-factor, and the fact that these are practically the only drives on the market that will attach to a keychain, and not wear through the attachment point.

Edit: I will also mention, that the largest size in this form-factor used to be 16GB, but they have now released 32GB and 64GB models. I ordered a 64GB model recently to add to my collection.

Said expired

How can i avail KINGSTON DTSE9H/16GBZ Im from the philippines. thanks

sarahayco said:   How can i avail KINGSTON DTSE9H/16GBZ Im from the philippines. thanksYou are late to the party.

20% off w/ promo code EMCXRXT69, ends 5/9

^ Regular price for these things on Adorama is cheaper at $10.95 http://www.adorama.com/KGDTSE916G.html

You can still use 20% off code EMCXNWP68

Grand Total: $10.39

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014