• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy a Sam's Club membership at Living Social and get a $20.00 giftcard, Pizza,Rotisserie Chicken, and 2 boxes of cookies
I know that Sam's Club has run this promotion before but that was only for 1 or 2 locations. This appears to be nationwide this time ends on March 4th. Look under the Nationwide tab at the top right hand side.

Buy a membership at Sam's Club through Living Social and receive a $20.00 giftcard plus a free pizza, rotisserie chicken and 2 boxes of cookies.

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1-washington-d-c/deals/628922...

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I bought the voucher from Living Social not knowing and not reading the fine print. At the time I had a Sam's Club memb... (more)

thenalongcamemary (May. 30, 2013 @ 8:44p) |

I gave it to my mom to use this afternoon. She had been secondary in the past and did not have a current membership. I h... (more)

maddybeagle (Jun. 07, 2013 @ 8:19p) |

It worked fine for me to do that. You're a new member.

slickdeal45 (Jun. 10, 2013 @ 5:09p) |

Untested coupon

SAVE5 = $5 off of order

EXPIRED
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice to know all the freebies, but a price would be in order!

This is better than last years. It did not come with the giftcard, but it had some extras like 2 pounds of strawberries. Just a heads up, last year they made you buy all the extras in one visit. Thanks op I love Sams Club.

$45

Limit 1 per person Valid for new Sam's Club Members only New Member is defined as someone who does not have a currently valid membership Voucher valid for one-year Membership, $20 Sam's Club gift card, and $19.84 worth of foodservice vouchers Foodservice vouchers include one Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken; two boxes of 6, 12, or 24 ct. Artisan Fresh Cookies; and one 16" Artisan Fresh Take N Bake Pizza Gift Card cannot be used toward Membership fees Offer is not valid for renewals Not valid to redeem until 3/7/13 at your local Sam's Club location Offer valid for Sam's Club purchases only Membership expires one year from the date the voucher is activated Vouchers valid only at participating locations; Visit www3.samsclub.com/clublocator to find a location

Signed up for Living Social plus for $20 and you get $25 off to make it $40 for a Sams membership, free zaa, chicken and 2 things of cookies. Making the membership essentially free. Not bad

It's not valid for current members. My membership expires in April, so great deal!

Thanks OP

Not sure why this shows as expired. Still looks live on LivingSocial to me?

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/201-rochester-ny/deals/628922...

Edit: My link shows as Rochester, NY ... but I had to go into Nationwide deals to see it.

is this like the Discover CB deal where you can get this gift card and use at a WalMart ? Any idea ?

So this is only for the 98% of Americans that don't care one bit about their health?

very nice deal! had 5 deal bucks in account already and signed up for the Living Social plus(will cancel today) to get 5 more dollars off and went thru mrrebates for 2 percent off....total cost for that today is 34.10.....

and 1 percent Cash Back cc...total 33.75....even better

I already had a SAM's gift card from x-mas, so works for me. N41

Nice, I could not justify renewing my Sam Club membership but at this price I can. Mine expired a few months back. I still like Costco much more but it is good for some things.

N41 Thanks

don't forget 5% discover CashBack

JaxFL said:   Nice to know all the freebies, but a price would be in order!

can we return freebies for store credit?

Thanks.

vinayabc said:   is this like the Discover CB deal where you can get this gift card and use at a WalMart ? Any idea ?

We did a prior Sam's Club offer (in club promo) when they offered a gift card incentive last year. We used that gift card at WalMart w/o issue.

is this an "instant sign-up" deal
OR can we wait (until our current membership soon expires) before joining ?

I didn't see any good promo codes to work. The FEB one no longer works

Here is one " OURTHANKS " as a promo code but it will not work with my email account..

Thanks op.
Helps with the fuel prices.

Thanks OP, in for one

Signed up! Hoping they would have the stuff that I may looking for.

RegUSPatOff said:   is this an "instant sign-up" deal
OR can we wait (until our current membership soon expires) before joining ?
You get a voucher for the deal
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON MARCH 4, 2018 - the voucher is worth $45 until then
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON JUNE 18, 2013 - the promos on the voucher (pizza, cookies, chicken & gift card) expire on that date.

Thanks guys, my membership is about to expire!

DreadPirateRoberts said:   Thanks guys, my membership is about to expire!

Not going to do you any good though - this is for new members only. Renewals are not allowed. A work around would be to have the new membership done in someone else's name and have you as the free secondary card holder.

handsgo said:   Not going to do you any good though - this is for new members only. Renewals are not allowed. A work around would be to have the new membership done in someone else's name and have you as the free secondary card holder.Does an expired membership ever revert to new membership status?

They say that you can't be a current member. Doesn't say anything about new members only.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   handsgo said:   Not going to do you any good though - this is for new members only. Renewals are not allowed. A work around would be to have the new membership done in someone else's name and have you as the free secondary card holder.Does an expired membership ever revert to new membership status?

I guess I would have known the answer if I read the thread.

Valid for new Sam's Club Members only New Member is defined as someone who does not have a currently valid membership

So, this should be valid for anyone that uses it after membership expiration + 1 day and by June 18 (when promotional voucher expires).

Thanks OP, didn't know about the extras, just saw the $20 GC in my email...

How does Sam's compare to Costco? It is kind of out of the way for me, so while this is cheap, I'm not sure what kind of stuff they carry.

VicVinegar said:   How does Sam's compare to Costco? It is kind of out of the way for me, so while this is cheap, I'm not sure what kind of stuff they carry.

Sam's seems more slated towards businesses. Prices are comparable, with some things costing more, some less. More consumer goods at Costco, with food being about the same between the two. Sam's takes credit cards, while Costco doesn't.

Sam's always seems cleaner to me. Nicer, too. Costco kind of has a ghetto feel with barkers trying to sell you things in aggressive ways.

Bizatch said:   So this is only for the 98% of Americans that don't care one bit about their health?
You realize the avatar you chose to represent your online presence is based on the same company you are moking?

Sounds like I should be good with this since my current membership expires the end of this month so I'm in.

slickdeal45 said:   VicVinegar said:   How does Sam's compare to Costco? It is kind of out of the way for me, so while this is cheap, I'm not sure what kind of stuff they carry.

Sam's seems more slated towards businesses. Prices are comparable, with some things costing more, some less. More consumer goods at Costco, with food being about the same between the two. Sam's takes credit cards, while Costco doesn't.

Sam's always seems cleaner to me. Nicer, too. Costco kind of has a ghetto feel with barkers trying to sell you things in aggressive ways.

Costco accepts AMEX, and I thought Sam's only accepted Discover. At least that was the case when I was last a member about a decade ago.

Those are rather anecdotal observations, too. Not at all how I would describe a comparison. Ghetto? Barkers? Not my experience with Costco. Probably better to search for comparisons. I know there was a recent thread that discussed this, referencing another site's opinions.

slickdeal45 said:   VicVinegar said:   How does Sam's compare to Costco? It is kind of out of the way for me, so while this is cheap, I'm not sure what kind of stuff they carry.

I feel exactly reverse

and sams has far less choices for consumer, costco quality seems to be better as well

austin,tx

costco takes AMEX

if you ask your buddy (who is costco member) to buy 10$ costco gift cards x 10 - you can visit costco , try stuff and buy it, pay 10$ by gc and rest by AMEX - if you dont shop often / save on membership

I think Sams Club also accepts coupons where as Costco doesn't (costco only accepts its own coupons )

Skipping 84 Messages...
thenalongcamemary said:   I bought the voucher from Living Social not knowing and not reading the fine print. At the time I had a Sam's Club membership I have since let it expire. Am I considered a renewal or a new member when I go and get a new card? I want to use my voucher as a new member!

It worked fine for me to do that. You're a new member.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014