• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In my opinion, a good and inexpensive laptop for web surfing and word processing.
Regardless, I've tried to post deals before and I got a lot of red, so I may be wrong about it.

http://http://outlet.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/outlet_...
Coupon: DOORBUSTERS

After eCoupon:$220.50
After eCoupon: DOORBUSTERS
Free Shipping

IdeaPad N585-Part number: 7510XF1
Condition -Refurbished
Processor -AMD Fusion Processor E1-1200 (1.4Ghz, 1MB L2, 1.0GHz FSB)( )
Operating system -Windows 7 Home Premium 64 - English
Graphics -ATI Radeon HD 7310
Memory -4GB PC3-12800 DDR3 1600MHz SDRAM SODIMM Memory
Display -15.6" WXGA (1366 X 768) LED Backlight w/ 0.3MP Camera"
Pointing device -Industry Standard Touchpad
Hard Drive -320GB, 5400RPM Serial ATA 2.5" Hard Drive
Optical Drive -DVD Recordable 8x Max Dual Layer
Battery -6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (Up to 6 Hours Run Time)
Network Card -11b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless
Warranty -1 Year Standard Depot Warranty

Member Summary

Lenovo laptop IdeaPad N585
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I have got the mail advising shipping delay too. But it seems at this point they still have 2 in stock! Crazy inventory.... (more)

iznogould (Mar. 06, 2013 @ 3:17p) |

It becomes available again today. Just ordered 1. Thanks, op.

clumsyman (Mar. 06, 2013 @ 8:39p) |

Got mine, mouse pad is finicky, it seems to have a mind of its own.
When you move the cursor across the screen it activa... (more)

serp07 (Apr. 11, 2013 @ 1:51a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'll give you green... for no other reason than the low price and that it's a laptop NOT bundled with windows 8!

$220 for a laptop is great. Basic, but it'll work for most folks.

This is defo. a green brah!

repped. thanks!

repped. thanks!

5 Percent back from discover YMMV

I bought a Lenovo S205s (Sprint version of the S205) for $196.xx refurbished. Just wanted to comment that my refurbished unit looks brand new except for one small scuff along the back hinge. There was no keyboard wear and all the ports were free and clear of dirt or debris. I can't tell this unit apart from new.

Got a coupon for desktops?

web surfing meaning nothing mildly intensive, even FB games...cpu is about the same as in a $300 model 5 years ago

All ideapad's are piece of crap. The one I bought used to move/click mouse automatically. It was moving my folders and deleting files while the mousepad was not even being touched. Next, it will kill all the programs as soon as you shut off the lid. FInally, the ctrl key was sticky -- on a brand new laptop. I spent three hours with the customer rep but without any solution. I returned it and moved to macbook air.

You bought one ideapad and feel confident calling all of them crap? Well played sir. The internet needs more of you!

Nice price for a very basic laptop, thx OP.

JUST DANG!!! Nice Basic Laptop for 220 bones!

dgoyal said:   All ideapad's are piece of crap. The one I bought used to move/click mouse automatically. It was moving my folders and deleting files while the mousepad was not even being touched. Next, it will kill all the programs as soon as you shut off the lid. FInally, the ctrl key was sticky -- on a brand new laptop. I spent three hours with the customer rep but without any solution. I returned it and moved to macbook air.

You Lose Sir! Good Day!

dgoyal said:   All ideapad's are piece of crap. The one I bought used to move/click mouse automatically. It was moving my folders and deleting files while the mousepad was not even being touched. Next, it will kill all the programs as soon as you shut off the lid. FInally, the ctrl key was sticky -- on a brand new laptop. I spent three hours with the customer rep but without any solution. I returned it and moved to macbook air.

all FW members whose names end with "-al" are pieces of crap. they just go into forums and start complaining and yada yada yada. i will try not to ever read the post of any fatwallet members whose names end in "-al" ever again. That being said I left Hot Deals and moved to Free Stuff.

Funny,I bought 2 when it was showing just 3 left in stock. Now the stock is back up to 10!

There's a link to the same model but different part number currently showing 38 left: http://outlet.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/outlet_us/Leno...

In 4 1. Thx

"Not expired" bump.

Smart move because Lenova is the only company that makes PC's, so if you didn't like their stuff, Apple was the only other logical choice. It's a good thing that Apple only has one mouse button so there's half the chance of having mouse problems.

LightWallet said:   There's a link to the same model but different part number currently showing 38 left: http://outlet.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/outlet_us/Leno...

Looks like they are really churning out these refurbished ones. As of now the stock is 41!

I do hope I did not make a mistake buying 2.

"There is currently no inventory available for 7510XF1."

Seems to be dead.

Just received an email that shipping will be delayed up to 30 days.

Just ordered 1.

I tried going through ShopDiscover for the extra 5% back, but I couldn't get it to click through for the outlet.

I have got the mail advising shipping delay too. But it seems at this point they still have 2 in stock! Crazy inventory.

It becomes available again today. Just ordered 1. Thanks, op.

Got mine, mouse pad is finicky, it seems to have a mind of its own.
When you move the cursor across the screen it activates everything on its way, very annoying.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014