• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Vitacost has their 5lb protein tubs B1G1 50% off. Shipping is free for orders over $49.

Here is the link: http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-whey-protein-complex-powder-wit...

Both chocolate and vanilla are available for this promo. Don't forget to use Set&Save to save 10%.

You can save 12% using promo code "1BIGSALE", alternatively, you can save $10 with a New Account Promo

Price should be $54 shipped with new account.

Vitacost
Need a Vitacost coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Whey Protein
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

NEVER eat non-organic whey..

Bizatch said:   NEVER eat non-organic whey..

Reason?

Do not see buy one get one 50% off on the web site

Bizatch said:   NEVER eat non-organic whey..

Do you know what whey is?

Wiki said: Whey or Milk Serum is the liquid remaining after milk has been curdled and strained. It is a by-product of the manufacture of cheese or casein and has several commercial uses. Whey protein is the name of globular proteins that can be isolated from whey. It is typically a mixture of globinstagers beta-lactoglobulin (~65%), alpha-lactalbumin (~25%), and serum albumin (~8%), which are soluble in their native culture forms, independent of pH.

It is so heavily processed and refined, what difference does it make if it came from grass fed vs corn fed cows?

This is a really good price! Thanks OP!

Edit: I can't seem to find the B1G1 either.

I've used this whey in the past and really liked it but I'm not getting the buy one get one. Anybody else?

This Whey is fine! I would buy it if I could find the B1G1! Where is it?

You are all correct. Looks like the B1G1 50% off is now dead. Sorry guys

Wow, the total fat, cholesterol and total carbohydrate of that stuff is high--almost double that of Solgar whey protein powder, for example.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.