• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Inland NuGiant 31031 (yes, they misspell the product name as "NIUGIANT")
$9.99 - $10 MIR (exp 3/31)

basics that I care about: 3-outlet, cable protection, $10k connected-equipment warranty

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks.. it appears to be a 3 outlet plug-in unit. Looks moderately useful!

billrubin said:   Thanks.. it appears to be a 3 outlet plug-in unit. Looks moderately useful!I had to atone for my useless FAR processor post from earlier today

Now showing back ordered. Mailing deadline not until 4/15 so plenty of time for it to get back in stock.

squinky86 said:   billrubin said:   Thanks.. it appears to be a 3 outlet plug-in unit. Looks moderately useful!I had to atone for my useless FAR processor post from earlier today Not useless. I got a good laugh reading the reviews at NE. That is all that I got.

comprx said:   squinky86 said:   billrubin said:   Thanks.. it appears to be a 3 outlet plug-in unit. Looks moderately useful!I had to atone for my useless FAR processor post from earlier today Not useless. I got a good laugh reading the reviews at NE. That is all that I got.

same here

While I do have a NuGiant product that works well, be careful if you are expecting to use the warranty or if you need to contact the company. I had previously purchased a NuGiant product that died soon after I received it. When I tried to contact them for a replacement/fix, I discovered that there is actually no way to contact them. On their website, their contact information consists of the following:
email at: support@nu-giant.com, or call NuGiant Customer Support at 1-800-xxx-xxxx (yes, they do have the "xxx-xxxx" on their webpage) - source: http://www.nugiant.net/Limited_Warranty.html

At the time, I had emailed that address, but the email bounced:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@nu-giant.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 <support@nu-giant.com>: invalid address (state 13).

NIUGIANT 31031 1 $9.99 $9.99
subtotal $9.99
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tax $0.00
Estimated Shipping & Handling
Ultra Saver
$6.99
Shipping Savings
-$6.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
total $9.99

In for one, great find!!!!!!

backordered. typical Fry's deal. I can't stand that operation.

comprx said:   squinky86 said:   billrubin said:   Thanks.. it appears to be a 3 outlet plug-in unit. Looks moderately useful!I had to atone for my useless FAR processor post from earlier today Not useless. I got a good laugh reading the reviews at NE. That is all that I got. I don't see any reviews for it at NE. And it's sold out now .

pyratio said:   backordered. typical Fry's deal. I can't stand that operation.It wasn't back ordered when the deal was posted, mine has already shipped. And at least they are taking back orders and not just saying that it's sold out, like Newegg does.

billrubin said:   comprx said:   squinky86 said:   billrubin said:   Thanks.. it appears to be a 3 outlet plug-in unit. Looks moderately useful!I had to atone for my useless FAR processor post from earlier today Not useless. I got a good laugh reading the reviews at NE. That is all that I got. I don't see any reviews for it at NE. And it's sold out now .
I think he was referring to the reviews for the FAR processor. I guess you were, too. I don't see the reviews either.

SpeedDragon

fry's is a strange place, i have a love hate relationship with them. i miss them dearly now that i only have microcenter. while having amazing deals from time to time mc is and never will be fry's.

anyway,
here is their incorporation stuff http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Fullerton/nugiant-tech...
nugiant is made by inland i believe: http://inlandproduct.com/nugiantsurgeprotectors.aspx, maybe you can get somewhere with their warranty info.

I got this in the mail yesterday. It's pretty decent, only problem for some people might be that it uses both outlets and has a plastic plug that goes into the lower one (although with the size that is probably to be expected). Of the the plug swivels if you need a different angle. Well worth what I paid for it after rebate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014