• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

coupon side (237.63kB)
Disclaimer
This is a good way to convert rewards and get some goodies...

I recently received a postcard in the mail with a coupon code that is good 3/5-3/30/13 (I've included a scan of the coupon that has the barcode and the coupon code: XDMT7DCQTC300P. This code can be used in-store and online only)

This coupon is for one of the following 3 items with a $75 purchase (the fine print does not mention limits):

16gb USB 123-829
laptop sleeve 899-457
twizzlers 691-040

In-store, get 9 booklets of stamps to reach the $75 minimum purchase

Use the coupon to get the free 16gb usb flash drive

The store also provides a free reusable bag that's only given out when a person purchases stamps. (material is the kind that say "I used to be a plastic bottle." It's pretty nice considering)

Use your rewards to convert to the freebie usb, stamps, and free reusable bag.

This isn't bad if you need to use up rewards before 4/30/13

(I was tempted to title this as "Spend $7.99 om rewards for a 16gb usb and get $82.80 in stamps and resuable bag free," but the current title is more honest)

Office Depot
See Office Depot promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Office Depot is NOT OfficeMax ......YET.

BTW' using a scanned coupon is coupon fraud

anyplace said:   BTW' using a scanned coupon is coupon fraud

Relax, I got the same postcard with the same coupon code. I am sure everyone else did that purchases from OD. It's good on FAR software, also (no tech exclusions).

do they give u grief for stamp purchase w/ rewards??

nope...the lady just blinked and didn't even try looking for fine print. I was surprised when they gave me a reusable bag (apparantly, they only give it with the purchase of postage stamps....they sell the stamps in rolls and booklets...so the 9 booklets could also be done in 1 roll and 4 booklets.)

Does not appear to be working online for tech. You probably could argue for an override in store if it spits back since I don't see exclusions.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014