• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Yes, it's another deal with V.me 10% off deal.

Newegg has the subscription on sale for $35:
Card (w/ free shipping): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=74-103-258&Paren...
Digital code: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103299

Used code VMEPROMOMAR13 at checkout for 10% off and be sure to checkout with V.me

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Subscription
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, easy and painless. That beats the tax.
By the way, you don't have to use only a Visa Card with Vme, you can use a visa, mastercard, or AMEX.

Tax on a digital code? WTF

There is an issue with promo code VMEPROMOMAR13. Please check promo code again or contact customer service.

"be sure to checkout with V.me" pardon me, what does this mean exactly?

MrKing said:   There is an issue with promo code VMEPROMOMAR13. Please check promo code again or contact customer service.

"be sure to checkout with V.me" pardon me, what does this mean exactly?

It means, register a Visa card with v.me and checkout using said account.

Can you please change the title to w/V.me instead?

V.me is not limited to only VISA cards. According to their FAQs "You can add Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit or debit cards to your V.me account."

The only catch is you have to checkout using your V.me account instead of just the card.

chief523 said:   Can you please change the title to w/V.me instead?

V.me is not limited to only VISA cards. According to their FAQs "You can add Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit or debit cards to your V.me account."

The only catch is you have to checkout using your V.me account instead of just the card.
Done. Sorry about the confusion. I assumed you had to checkout with a VISA because V.me is a VISA program. My mistake

In for 5, thanks OP!

In for 1 - thx!

The price is now $49.99 minus the 5 bucks for the v.me discount.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014