• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was looking at the HP W2072a for $89.99 at Office Max when I decided to run it through Staples and stumbled across this HP 2011xi 20-inch IPS LED monitor for the same price. I think it's pretty rare for an IPS monitor at $90. Quite frankly, I thought it might be a pricing error, but I picked it up today. The sale ends 3/9/13.

20" IPS with LED backlight Monitor
Resolution 1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz
Contrast Ratio: 3,000,000:1 (Dynamic), 1000:1 (Typical)
Brightness: 250 nits
Response Time: 7ms
Signal Input Connectors: VGA, DVI-D, HDCP (support for DVI-D)
Tilt: -5 to +25 degrees
Detachable base
14.91"H x 19.17"W x 6.26"D, 7.5 lbs.
1 Year Limited Warranty

link

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HP 2011xi
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It is very cheap but don't think it's a mistake, it's also at Best Buy for $120

online only?

importcf said:   online only?

Yes, but shipping is free. I ordered it late Sunday night, apparently an hour past the "$15 off $100" coupon expired EST, and opted for store delivery. I picked it up Tuesday. Like I said, I was just looking for a <$100 monitor to go with a new HP computer I picked up at Staples on the earlier $75 Windows coupon (it brought it down to $225). Grabbing an IPS with a good viewing angle just seemed like a nice bonus.

isn't a little bit small?

MitchFlorida said:   isn't a little bit small?

I had an old 19" Dell LCD, so the 20 seems fine (bigger) to me. Really, I was just looking for a cheap monitor. I think Best Buy has the 22" HP IPS for $129.99 this week, which is a good deal. But for my desk that would be pushing it for room. Plus this one is $40 cheaper. I have it up now with no dead pixels. Looks great and angles are good.

You can get a good used monitor for $80 that is 23" or larger

anonguy said:   MitchFlorida said:   isn't a little bit small?

I had an old 19" Dell LCD, so the 20 seems fine (bigger) to me. Really, I was just looking for a cheap monitor. I think Best Buy has the 22" HP IPS for $129.99 this week, which is a good deal. But for my desk that would be pushing it for room. Plus this one is $40 cheaper. I have it up now with no dead pixels. Looks great and angles are good.

It's 21.5" but has HDMI and 1920X1080 Full HD resolution. To me that's worth the extra $40, but everyone's needs are different.

This is a great price for an IPS LED monitor, great find OP.

... Okay I was under the impression it had 1920x1080 resolution and HDMI input. The fact that it doesn't explains the low low price

Narcosis said:   
It's 21.5" but has HDMI and 1920X1080 Full HD resolution. To me that's worth the extra $40, but everyone's needs are different.

It's definitely worth it

It's $79.99 today (3/12/13) only. So if you bought one last week, call and get a a $10 price adjustment.

just got one with a $25 off $75 coupon from a previous Staples email.. so 54.99$ plus tax .. thx for the heads up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014