• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.livingsocial.com

Save an extra 15% on purchases over $50 on LivingSocial for TODAY only! From 12:30 to 4 pm.

Code SNOWDAY

pulled from SD

Member Summary

Living Social
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Be careful.. Living Social is about to go bankrupt.

Edit: Make sure to read the COMMENTS on this page to understand their imminent bankruptcy.

Sams Club deal just got a bit sweeter, if you add some cheap thing to it But yeah, I'd redeem anything from LS or Groupon pretty dang quickly. Once redeemed ... well, it's not like they are going to come take the hair color or restaurant meal away, now, are they?

How can you do a multiple voucher purchase on Living Social. I want to buy the Sam's Club but can't add something else for the 15%.

doesn't seem to work
bbiggame21 said:   How can you do a multiple voucher purchase on Living Social. I want to buy the Sam's Club but can't add something else for the 15%.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014