• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is a great deal (some have slapped QVC as not being so dependable, but others have said they've had no problem with them):

Olympus SZ-31 MR 16MP 24X Long Zoom Digital Camera with Software

Specs are below from the page. I'm definitely tempted to get one, especially with Discover's 5% back! Good only through tonight at 11:59 p.m. ET. Here's Amazon's link for comparison and CNET's 8.3/10 review.

Think thin, zoom in. With its ultra-long zoom capability, the sleek, easy-to-carry Olympus SZ-31 digital camera lets you capture great images and videos from almost any distance. You get high-tech, DSLR-quality features at an amazingly value--you simply don't want to pass this up!

What makes the SZ-31 digital camera so special? No matter how experienced you are in photography, this 16MP camera makes picture taking a breeze. Its 16 scene modes allow you to have the perfect lighting and situation for every shot, while the 24X optical zoom and 48X super resolution zoom means no distance is too far. Plus, 12 Magic Art Filter modes present plenty of options when you want to flaunt your creative side.

Is it easy for me to use? You'll take great shots straight away. Its CMOS sensor and SLR-quality TruePic Image Processors come together to bring you incredible low-light images while compensating for blur, shadows, and more. This means that even amateur photographers can capture the perfect picture. And because it's so slim and portable, you can easily bring it with you anytime you want to capture life's special moments.

Can I shoot movies with it? Yes! This camera offers amazingly crisp 1080P full HD video that you can shoot at the touch of a button. HDMI output and control makes playing back videos on an HDTV a breeze. And with multi-recording dual TruePic V technology, you can capture HD videos and take 16MP still images at the same time. Think of the possibilities!

What's in the box? Everything you need to get started--the SZ-31 long-zoom digital camera with installed lithium-ion rechargeable battery; strap; a stylus pen, UL-listed charger; USB cable; A/V cable; Olympus Set-Up CD-Rom, and a two-title software disc with Greeting Card Factory and Memories on TV.

From Olympus.

Consult manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.

Includes SZ-31 camera; lithium-ion battery; strap; charger; stylus; USB cable; A/V cable; set-up CD-Rom; and two-title software disc with Greeting Card Factory and Memories on TV
16 megapixels
1/2.3" image sensor
CMOS contrast detection
4.5mm to 108mm f3.0 to f6.9 lens
24X optical zoom
48X Super Resolution Zoom
4X digital zoom
3"diag high-res touch LCD monitor
43MB internal memory
Dual TruePic V image processing
iHStechnology
4 focus modes: face-detect AF, iESP auto, spot AF, AF tracking
Digital ESP metering, spot metering
Program Auto, Intelligent Auto modes
Beauty Mode with Makeup Mode
16 scene modes
12 Magic Art Filter modes
Sequential shooting up to 60fps
ISO sensitivity to 6,400; auto, high auto ISO
Built-in flash
Red-eye reduction
Two-, 12-second self-timers
Pet detection
1080P HD video, VGA movie files
SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot; supports UHS-I and Eye-Fi
Multi-connector, HDMI type-D outputs
Measures approx 4"L x 1-5/8"D x 2-7/8"H; 8.5 oz
UL listed charger; 1-year LMW

QVC
Need a QVC coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Olympus SZ-31 Digital Camera (15.71kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

looks good, I wonder why the big price difference, even qvc regular price is a lot lower

No idea - but I think it's well worth the money!

Well, it is on Amazon site but it is sold by some basement-based 1-guy "enterprise".
You can also have an empty jar posted on Amazon at $3,555.86 and then have millions of eyeballs wondering why the big price difference between your jar and a $1 jar at WalMart.

I dont trust the seller but camera is awesome.

daczilla said:   Well, it is on Amazon site but it is sold by some basement-based 1-guy "enterprise".
You can also have an empty jar posted on Amazon at $3,555.86 and then have millions of eyeballs wondering why the big price difference between your jar and a $1 jar at WalMart.

Did you even look at the Amazon listing? There are a bunch of them, including Amazon themselves, that sell it there. The cheapest new price is over $360.

They charge sales tax for everyone, no matter where you are.

Sold Out

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014