• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XDNN00/ref=vp_c_A30XIMTM940FSI?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Disclaimer
Amazon.com has 2-Pack of 50-Oz HE Tide Laundry Detergent (Original Scent) for $9.88 when you "clip" $1.50 coupon on product page and check out via Subscribe and Save. Shipping is free.

Note, must be logged into account. You may cancel your Subscribe and Save subscription any time after your order ships.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XDNN00/...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Out of stock.

Back in stock... Ordered without a problem Thanks, OP

For High Efficiency Washers only.

MitchFlorida said:   For High Efficiency Washers only.

I hate to break it to you but the "HE" in the title means it is for High Efficiency washing machines only. Don't see why you gave a red just because you didn't read the title or are unfamiliar with the product.

Let him change the first message and clarify it and I will remove the red. I wasted 10 minutes on this offer because they didn't make it clear.

Have a nice day.

You can still get it for only $10.48:
Items: $11.98
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Your Coupon Savings: -$1.50
Total before tax: $10.48
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Order total: $10.48

Click on Non-High Efficiency, clip the coupon, click back to HE, and the Amazon option is on the right. Ships in a few weeks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014